Page 76 of 507 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast

Thread: from citalopram to venlafaxine, good stories please!!!

Re: from citalopram to venafaxine good stories please !!!

Thanks pip would be great to here what pinkdove has to say about them x

hi lett and welcome, yea i did a straight swap from citalopram to venlafanine 75mg in 2 doses daily at 37.5, i did not suffer any ven side effects, to be honest i suffered a bit of cit withdrawal but nothing like the start up effects, and it was short lived, i am doing much better on the ven, hope you do too, keep us posted and good luck x

kate what can i say, want to wish you all the best for you daughters wedding, but know it will be difficult with the news about your brother, somehow you will find the strength to cope, so sorry you are having to go through this xx

pip, yep the blonde bit's right ( bottled) but not very big tho, but it would be so nice when we are all better to meet up for a drink, hopefully one day xx

no difference in my day today, a bit flat to be honest, maybe because i was on a high yesterday getting the caps, see what tomorrow brings xx

Pink - how's the heartburn today? Hopefully the new caps are helping.

Pip xx

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Pinkdove I think I found a difference after about four or five days, although the better NGOs kicked in quite quickly.
    Thanks for your thoughts. My brother will be at the wedding but it's not really the time or place to discuss his options. xx

What on earth are NGO's lol? It should say nights!

Kate - I did wonder. Is it attack of the iPhone? I keep getting X-RAYS instead of XR. Not to mention that I sometimes live in Yorkshite!

Pip x

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Lol xx

---------- Post added at 10:16 ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 ----------

I bet you were all thinking I was being technical and really knowledgeable about my NGO 's!!! X

hi guys, tea kate did wonder lol, think i can feel a wee difference today and only day 2 seem to have a bit more energy, really hopefull i will see the last lap sorted, hope you are ok, and so glad your ngo's are better lol xx

pip no heartburn for 2 days, so think it might have been the coating on the tablet, so nice not to have to take another tablet every day, oh i bet you're getting excited about bringing your wee pup home tomorrow, lots of lovely times ahead xx

lett hope you are doing ok xx

slowfish, lou, scratch, alfredo and haz if your logged in hope you are all having a good day xxx

Hi all,

Just in from work and a long weekend of puppy-related antics for me.

Anything breakable out of reach - check
    Dog food - check
    Bed and hot water bottle (puppy proof) - check
    Carpet cleaner - check
    Training pads - check
    Chewy toys - check
    Training collar - check

Now enough about things for me, do you think I need anything for my dog?

Had a good day at work - lots of issues to sort but just the way I like it. A couple of glasses of wine tonight and then an early(ish) NGO.

How are you all doing? Too many of us at the minute to check on you all individually but I hope everything's ok. I may have my hands full for a couple of days but I'll check in when I get a break from the chaos.

Take care

Pip x

hi pip, nope you seem to have it all sorted for the patter of tiny paws now get a good nights sleep, because i remember mine as puppies, and they do cry at night, missing their mum, you have to be quite hard and leave them, i was'nt that's why she sleeps with us everynight to soft, had another good day today, much the same without the heartburn, but as kate say's it might take a few days before i feel any benefit from the caps, but i am determined to get them on repeat.

enjoy the wine !!!!

Page 76 of 507 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast

Thread Information