Page 87 of 507 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast

Thread: from citalopram to venlafaxine, good stories please!!!

Re: from citalopram to venafaxine good stories please !!!

Lol thanks guys. To b honest I didn't feel as bad as I thought I would. X

Well, day 2 of 187.5mg and i feel much better than i've felt all week. Hope it continues.
    Two eldest sons watching movie and just got baby to sleep. Off out back to finish painting the fence.
    Enjoy the sun folks.

Hi all,

Quiet on here today so I'm guessing you're all enjoying the nice weather. I've got one more week at work then I'm off for a week. Here's hoping the weather's like this.

I've been out in the garden nearly all day playing with my puppy-cum-monster. Actually, he's been very good and we've moved onto walking with a lead training which he doesn't like. Still, very early days as he's only 9 weeks old. My poor garden is being devastated but I've decided that's better than it happening to the house. Anxiety is pretty low, though the memory of last weekend's episode keeps giving me that stomach churning feeling. Much improved though so I can't complain.

Paul - glad you're feeling a bit better. It would be great of these tablets work quickly for you. Positive thinking, as always.

Lou - I'm sure you're back on form today. I hope you had a good night out - we all deserve to let our hair down now and then. We all put up with this awful condition and to be able to go out and relax with friends is so important. Maybe we'll all meet up one day for that drink we've mentioned. That would be a good night out!

Pink - hope you've had a good weekend (as good as you can under the circumstances). Get in touch soon - we miss you!

Take care

Pip xxx

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Just popped in to say hello!
    Been at a lovely christening today but had forgotten that you need eyes in the back of your head when you have your own little toddler with you. Lol.
    At hospital tomorrow for this small throat operation which I hope will happen in the day. If the tonsil has to be removed I'll have to stay over night which I'm hoping not as we have our little grandson with us still.
    Pip, knew you'd enjoy your little sweetie, they bring much pleasure and are so worth the effort put in. Our own little dog is so good with our grandson.

Pinks... Let us know how your break has been, you couldn't have asked for better weather!
    Love to all.... xxx

Good luck tomo kate will be thinking of you xx

Thanks Nicola. BTW I meant to say that I'm trying the slightly lower dose of 75 and 37.5 like you, although mine is the regular release. If I find this suits me better, as I suspect I might, I'm going to ask my dr about the xr. You say you can get the 37.5 in the capsules ?
    Xx

hi i am up2 225mg a day ( only been taking them for 2 months) and once i got over the first weeks side effects i cant see the difference ( no new side effects just feel the same) they are good for losing weight though and yes my pupils are back 2 normal thankgod lol

Quote Originally Posted by Catya View Post
    Thanks Nicola. BTW I meant to say that I'm trying the slightly lower dose of 75 and 37.5 like you, although mine is the regular release. If I find this suits me better, as I suspect I might, I'm going to ask my dr about the xr. You say you can get the 37.5 in the capsules ?
    Xx
    Hi you can only get the 37.5 XR in tablet form not capsules x x

Good luck today Kate - you're going to be fine.

Thinking of you

Pip

xxxxxxx

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thanks to all. Check in another day. Carry on doing the good work! xx

Page 87 of 507 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast

Thread Information