Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: About me

Re: About me

not yet pip , gonna wait till monday , hope so Ant

Feeling good

hi blade

so glad too hear you have had a good day keep it up !!!!!

Angel xx

Back to being shakey jakey today , but yesterday was good so i can live with that . Started stressing about my flight now and thats not for 2 weeks :( , but the thought of sunshine and strangers makes it worth it

Today , ok coz yesterday was good

Blade,

I still have the ups and downs. I suppose the important thing is to get to the stage where there are more ups than downs.

Keep at it - you're doing well!

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

hi blade

A nice sunny holiday sounds good sorry you have not had a good day today but aleast you had one yesterday which is some improvment !!! if only a little one ...still waiting for a completly good day !!! my bloods and ecg were fine so anxiety must be creeping up on me again but feel better that i have been checked going to try my beta blocker tommorrow and see how i get on !!! good luck if you up yours monday xxx
    Last edited by angel wings; 18-03-12 at 21:05.

Angel let me know how you get on with the beta blockers please x . I have learned one thing today , excess alcohol and citalopram do not mix , i will be going back to the wagon after today , anxiety is through the roof today , its deffo the alcohol . should know better at my age

Hi all,

I too had a few glasses of wine last night and am not having the best day. I seem to be worrying about pointless things today and no amount of reassurance is helping. In the nicest possible way, my partner is describing me as a nightmare which is completely true!

I agree Blade, steer clear of the alcohol!

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

know what you mean about the drink thought i would have a few last night and am now regreting it first time ive had one since ive been on cit so i think im going to give it a miss for a bit
    had the beta blocker this morning but it has not done much apart from give me an all mighty headache and dizzyness but that could have been from the drink yesterday...will let you know how i get on.
    my husband thinks im a nightmare too pip constant worrying about silly things arrrggghhhh
    oh well will battle on today and see what tommorrow brings.
    hope you are doing ok x

Hope you are ok Pipkin.

wow , we all in the same boat , trouble is i dont learn , had a bottle of red watching footy !!!!

Ill live harvest mouse

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread Information