Thread: pregnant !!!!

pregnant !!!!

Ok so I'm pregnant !!!! 3rd baby 1st while I've had ha this bad , should be a joyus thing right ??? Errr wrong hypercondriacts worst nightmare as well as still having my normal pains and symptoms from fibromyalgia I still have what I believe to be skin cancer and/or breast cancer I now have the pregnancy pains , sickness , dizziness and am freaking out the worst is the I'm going to die in labour fear !!!!! Don't think I can get through this I'm 26 have a manic life and a 4 and 2 year old also work 2 jobs my husband is in year 1 of a 3 year apprentaship that we r paying for (1000pound a year ) STRESS !!!!!!

Re: pregnant !!!!

So sorry to hear about your health problems :(
    What ever you do , you will get through this. .
    It may feel like hell at times , but it will be worth it in the end.
    Do you have much support ?

Yeah my husband is great he does my body checks for moles every day and rationalises me when I go into full panic mode wish I could feel happy :( , was only recently diagnosed with fibro after 3 years of pain so hard to accept that the pain is that and not cancer

Congrats! I know it may seem daunting at the moment but I actually found my health anxiety eased a bit while pregnant as i was so caught up in it, my mind wasnt focused on HA. Also i thought id be worried about dying in labour but i was in so much pain with contractions that I didnt even think of it!

Hi Mrs,

I'm 37+3 days.. and absolutely bricking it. Health anxiety sufferer as well. It's total hell hun. Good luck xx

Congratulations
    I'm so sorry you're suffering with ha through this. Since my ha got really bad, I've actually been completely put off the idea of having children naturally! The thought of being pregnant and all the things that come with it terrify me, not to mention the fear of dying while giving birth! I can't conceive, for reasons unknown, and I've never been more thankful for that.. Drs think it might change as I get older & lose weight, but right now I'm kinda glad that the decision has been taken away from me. Makes me feel less selfish.
    Best of luck, you will be ok

I'm sure you'll be fine
    I'm not pregnant but dying to be (wrong word

Wising you a healthy pregnancy XXX

Congrats!! I know how hard being pregnant with HA is. I hope you can try and put the bad thoughts aside and enjoy being pregnant.

Congratulations! I have two children and both times I was pregnant I actually found my HA was at its most manageable as I had pregnancy as a reason to explain any symptoms I might have so I was less convinced that I had all sorts of horrible diseases. I also found I was focused on the baby so less preoccupied with myself. I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy. I would love to be pg with #3! Xx

Thread Information