I had a baby last week and Ffs He goes on about how tired I am I did night shifts last night and I'm completely whacked... I did sleep from 9-1 but im still knackered what I guess is normal...

Anyway I get downstairs and he goes on how I'm doing nothing and all this... then asked me to get him a glass of juice because I've done nothing for him and he's done things for me like put dinner in microwave as I was feeding Ivy but who was up at 6.30 after the night feed putting washing in and cleaning downstairs and making him breakfast so he could just sit their with her when he taken over for an hour

He also keeps mithering me about money I owe him £70 what is the last thing on my mind as I'm suffering with bad ocd since having Ivy with the up upheaval of things!

I just made tea and he was like going on about that..and how I did it on a chopping board that was abit dirty sorry but I am ****ing knackered I didn't realise I just want to get it done... then it's about how long I take to get dressed in the morning when I wake up I like to just chill out with the baby cos my anxitey is the highest in the morning so I just like to feed her etc.....

Then he goes on because I forgot to give her infocol in the middle of the night and then tells me how to look after her 'wind her kate' and oh your so clumbsy and if I keep telling you then maybe you will stop and realise... etc it's ****ing me off and making me more anxious because I feel pressured by him..

Ahh