Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Changed from Cit to Sertraline

Re: Changed from Cit to Sertraline

Jayelle

As Jmsmrs has said these meds take a while to work but hopefully they will for you. It was about weeks 6-8 before my anxiety ws alleviated and I havent had a dosage increase from 50mg so could take a bit longer when upping your dose. Just keep your chin up and go along with any effects you may have and you will realise one day not too far away that you are improving slowly but surely. x

hi Jo and everyone

it will work just takes time. i on 150 now and only been on a week and starting to feel better already. sought anxiety.but better.

how's everyone else? x

Hi All,
    Bad anxiety this morning. Had to take a clonazapam to calm me down. Feeling better tonight. Had an increase in meds. Now 150mg. Dr said it could increase my anxiety etc. I hope to be on the mend soon Thanks for your support. Jo

i having wee tired down day but had few real good days. only been on 150 a week now! early days? x

Yes think its prob early days Jo but good you have had some good days.

I have had a bad day today feeling sorry for myself! I keep worrying about my minor op in 2 weeks. The trouble is I am in pain most of the time at the moment and its hard to cheer up. Somedays I feel optimistic and others the complete opposite. The sertraline has definately helped with the general anxiety and Im sleeping ok but not much good for the rational anxiety that most people would have. Just want to get the next few weeks over. Its my 60th bday on 26th May and we are going to stay in Lancaster for 2 nts to celebrate. Hoping the sert will not poop out before then ! Not too good with social occasions at the minute. I must try to wake up with a more positive outlook tomorrow

Hope everyone else is doing ok today. These blips are to be expected. Thats life I suppose!

Mo xxxxxx

i completely understand about your op and anxiety. but glad sleep better. hopefully when all settled you be back to norm.

i fed up tired but did have heavy weekend drinking so that may not help! x

Hi all
    Had a better day today! Just alittle anxiety. I usually have bad anxiety when I wake up, but this morning had hardly any anxiety which I found quite weird. I guess after having anxiety/depression for awhile its going to take awhile to get used to not being so anxious if that makes sense! I think the increase in my sert is making a big difference. I'm also having counselling, I find that its helping. I hope everyone is well and doin ok. Thanks for reading,
    Jo

Hi everyone,

Jayelle that's completely normal, you almost look for the anxiety to see where it's hiding. glad you're doing so well.

hope you're well Mo, joan and Littlemadam

What increase are you on now Jo? I'm 150 and hoping it kicks in fully soon. Been on just over a week.

How's everyone else today? Not heard from Mo or Little Madam for a while. How's you jimsmrs with your sertraline?

Jo x

Hi all

Im ok but worrying again! Mornings are the worst time but as the day goes on i usually can get into a better frame of mind. Doesnt help that im off work and at home on my own for most of the day. I do make myself go out and about and this helps. Hubby is really supportive but I try to hide most of it from him as I know hes worrying about me too! Off now to give myself a good talking to !!

Hope everyone else is doing ok. Things seem to be improving for you all at the moment.

Mo xx

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread Information