Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Thread: Changed from Cit to Sertraline

Re: Changed from Cit to Sertraline

the brain is a complex thing. how is everyone? so quiet so taking it you all feeling better.

take care guys x

well i now on 200 for last two weeks and feeling very anxious still worse than before. any advice? how is everyone? x

Hi. I am sorry you are feeling worse. Are you now on the max dose?
    I'm sorry but I can't give you any advice but I do know some people take longer than others to find the dose best for them.
    What does your GP say? You really have had a awful time and I hope things soon start to improve for you

it is the max dose. expect have to wait for it too level out in system again. gp said give this two months to see. what you on? how's you? x

Hi. I'm on day 4 of 100mg. I had been fine on 50mg until the weekend.
    Feeling quite a bit better now but not quite back to normal. Anxiety and dark thoughts lurking. Trying hard with other things, exercise, diet, keeping myself busy but it is not easy when my mood hits a low.
    I'm also worried in case I go through a pattern of feeling good, relapse, increase of med's, then feeling good again, relapse, etc until I can't increase any more. x

my that's how i feel. two weeks and feeling low again. going to give a bit longer as am tired from camping and did drink lots at weekend. sure that doesn't help. how long does it take to level out? my friend said two weeks! x

how you feeling today? i much the same x

Urgghh I'm on my first week of the switch and I always get hit hard with the side effects whenever I take any psych drug. This time it's my stomach making noises like a washing machine on spin cycle, diarrhoea throughout the day (sorry if TMI!) and alternating between feeling on the verge of bursting into tears at the drop of a hat, to feeling emotionless and apathetic (blunted affect?)

but... my physical anxiety has calmed a lot (no shaking/palps) so that is great for me!

Hi i was prescribed 20 mg Citalopram and felt great for 3 days then that night felt so sick and like i was going to faint, it was horrible so came off them, doc now put me on 50 mg sertroline havent started taking them yet as so afraid im going to feel bad again :0( please someone give me some advise, cannot go on like this and dont know what to do
    Thanks in advance x

Quote Originally Posted by sandylane View Post
    Hi i was prescribed 20 mg Citalopram and felt great for 3 days then that night felt so sick and like i was going to faint, it was horrible so came off them, doc now put me on 50 mg sertroline havent started taking them yet as so afraid im going to feel bad again :0( please someone give me some advise, cannot go on like this and dont know what to do
    Thanks in advance x
    I changed from Citalopram to Sertraline back in March. The first couple of months were bad but gradually I started to feel better.
    Get them down ya

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Thread Information