Thread: Random Pain in Genitals?

Random Pain in Genitals?

Sorry for this topic, but I don't know where to run.

I've never had this type of feeling in my life until around 5 days ago.

I'm a guy and 5 days ago, I started feeling a weird random sensation in my penis and sometimes scrotum. The pain comes randomly -- usually I only get it once or twice a day. It lasts only a split second. Sometimes the feeling is like an electric jolt within my penis In the past 5 or 6 days, some days I get it, some days I don't.

There has been no changes in the appearance of my genitals though. No problem or pain when I urinate. Urine looks "normal". I am definitely NOT sexually active.

I really don't know what this is. I just recovered from my stomach issues, and now here comes this :(
    Last edited by skyisblue; 17-03-12 at 13:25.

Re: Random Pain in Genitals?

Hi
    I can't help from experience (wrong gender), but think it unlikely it would be anything wrong. I did once get funny sensations in the area myself but I think that might have been referred pain from a lower back problem. It went away on its own.
    I'd suggest trying to forget about it and it will probably go away on its own. Mine did.
    B

Hi - I have had this before and quite recently too and for me it is definitely not an infection of any kind. Are you drinking enough fluids? It sounds like you don't have a urine infection either if you don't get a burning sensation when urinating and your urine is the right colour.
    Not sure what your stomach issue was but it could be referred pain from that but I have also found out that stress affects the muscles in the pelvis and can even inflame the prostate (not enlarge it) which would give you the sensations you're describing. I'm convinced I am going through this right now but I am not a doctor so I don't want to diagnose or scare you. I'm sure its nothing to worry about. PM me if you want to discuss anymore..

moved to male issues forum

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum.

Thank you beauty and sebinkent for the reassuring replies. The sensations have somehow subsided. They're not getting worse thankfully. I'll PM you about this more.

Thank you thank you

Thread Information