Hey everyone,

So I have been so depressed, anxious, suicidal, had a break down during the week, have been to the docs to change my meds as the Citalopram wasn't working, really really could not bare to live on this planet.

And what a difference a day makes. I am in a new relationship (6 months) and am glad I told him early on I'm a sufferer. Last night I sat him down and told him about my bad week, and asked him for support if I needed it and that at the moment I was finding things hard.

The way he responded was amazing (after so many people never caring), he said he would be there for me no matter what, and the second I start to feel bad to call him and he will be straight there for me. Just wow. Knowing that he wants to support me is such a weight off my shoulders as I have always tried to hide the bad bits from him.

Soooooo, sorry I am rambling, but today, I actually managed to laugh at one of my anxieties! First time ever

It was that my BF is seeing my neighbour behind my back, and that he meant to send a message to her instead of me (which looking at it blatantly wasnt). I chuckled and chuckled that I could even think that, it just goes to show, how over reactive the anxiety is, and how it seems so real, but today, and hopefully more days these things only exist as an illusion from an ugly and negative force that can and will be beaten

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx