Thread: Anyone?????

Anyone?????

Does anyone feel a wierd lightheaded feeling where they are a bit motion sicky like being on a rocky boat i live with this day in day out and it sacres me because of brain tumours etc x

Hia Katf
    yep there are quite a few of us on here that get the motion dizzyness and the wierd feeling,the lightheadedness aswell.Its not nice is it at all:(.
    take care cheryl xx

Yeah I get this, another annoying anxiety symptom

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

yeah i get this had it for a week now ...bad headaches too..i dont think the weather helps..its scary cos it makes us think we will faint or something..it will pass..just an horrible symptom

hi katy i get this too,its one of the worst symptoms i think!!!do you feel nauseous too?i think its to do with the tension in your neck muscles.feek free to pm me anytime take care rachelx x x

Hi Katy, this seems to be such a common symptom. I have vertigo and do exercises to help with the dizziness. Don't know if they'll help you. Try and release tension in neck and shoulders to allow the blood to flow freely to the balance mechanism in your ears. Ginger can help with this if you can tolerate it.

Take care
    Daisybun

'This too will pass'

Thread Information