Thread: Anxious about Anxiety!

Smile Anxious about Anxiety!

hey there, mum of a 2yr old boy. Recently diagnosed with Anxiety.New to this?? all started with vertigo and viral infection/ overactive thyroid? Then the anxiety started?? I have been prescribed 10mg which i understand a low dose of citalopram, been on them for 6 weeks, at first it was awful, chest pain, tingling limbs, headaches, nausea ect, after two weeks felt on top of the world!! now though its coming back, dont know what to do for the best, cant concentrate, feel dizzy, anxious again. got appointment with doc again next week. Seen a CPN who was fab, i am strong, independant, wont let this disorder control me, i will go out with friends and family but being alone and the reality hits, i am suffering. would like to chat to others. be stong people, we wil be happy. thank you for reading. M x

Hi EJR

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Anxious about Anxiety!

hi and welcome...
    perhaps you now need a higher dose of cit...like you said your going to gp, so ask if you should up the dose.
    Its good you go out, you should 'live like you dont have the condition'....

Smile Re: Anxious about Anxiety!

thank you stormsky!! love your pic!!! will ask doc when i go see him next week, hope your okay and keeping strong!!!x

Thread Information