Thread: got a back ache now! why?

got a back ache now! why?

hi every1

hope u are all doing ok and not getting to irritated by this heat. anyway i need bit of re assurance again, over the past 3/4 weeks been suffering with anxiety and i really thought i was getting over it, anyway as some of u may remember i was getting what i think is sciatica but it definatl;y seems to be stress related, it was on and off and i kkinda told myself if it was anything bad i would know about it, ie it wouldn't come and go, but today ive woken up with a low back ache, and it feels as if its slightly more on my right, anyway im worring that i have slipped disk or something, does any1 know anything about this?? im trying not to panic but its so hard, if i had this would it be really painful, ?? do u think its still anxiety ?

please help
    leanne xx[V]

Hi Leanne, sorry you are in pain at the moment, I can almost definately say it is nothing serious, back ache is a very common symptom amongst everyone. Maybe you slept a little awkward? maybe you lifted something a day or so ago, or as you say, possibly it is stress related. We tense up so much when stressed it affects muscles we didn't even know existed!! As you said if it were anything serious. it would be with you 24/7, If it were a slipped disc you would not be able to move at all!! Please try not to let it scare you (if only), have a nice relaxing bath, watch a dvd or listen to some music and tomorrow you will feel so much better and that's an order!!! xx

i would imagine it's from being too tense. i think you can be all tensed up without realising. i was at the supermarket checkout the other day when the cashier said 'oh have you hurt your neck?' so i must have looked confused and she said' oh you looked like your neck was all stiff or something' at which point the blushing started.
    hope you feel better soon.

Hi

thank you so much for replying, it really means and helps alot, im feeling better 2day but have chest pains,. the back has gone i really wish that this would stop, it really does ruin our lives, why is it when u think u r ok its comes back with a avengence, i woke up last night in a terrible panic i felt as if my heart was gonna stop, was horrible, i put my son in his own bed last night and i just couldn't relax properly i think, he woke up at 1 and i put him in with me then we both slept right until 7 which was great.
    thanks again
    Leanne xxx[^]

Thread Information