Thread: Really need some advice!

Really need some advice!

Hi have two questions if anyone could help, first is a bit of reassurance if someone would be kind enough to put up with my moaning. Have had some abdominal problems for about 10 weeks or so. Have had blood tests-all good, a stool sample (also all good) and an abdominal CT scan and that came back all healthy-also have lost absolutely no weight in fact have packed on 7 kilo's recently. Still have all sorts of discomfort though. So really looking for someone to tell me that I don't have cancer and likely its IBS. Second question is about IBS, what does it feel like? I get all sorts of needle like pains in my stomach area certainly not unbearable, just there all the time. Also have all sorts of toilet routines, going all the time yet still feeling like I need to go. Also pressure type feelings when I do go. Sorry for being so graphic, I hope no one has just had their tea. Thanks for any replies-

Re: Really need some advice!

yes it does sound like IBS. I remember getting an ultrasound, blood tests and stuff before I was diagnosed and all came back clear and so my doctor decided I had IBS and gave me some bulk fibre drink stuff to take.

That was 6 yrs ago Im still here alive but yes I was thinking cancer at the time too. Your doc will prob diagnose IBS for you and hel you from there.

Thread Information