Thread: Once again I need advise

Once again I need advise

Last night watching tv chilling. Had some snacks n cola I then felt like I had some trapped wind but cos I suffer anxiety I thought it was something wrong with my heart, eventually cos I was now stressing I went to bed but on way there I thought I was struggling to breath n my heart was hammering so I was obv panicky, I did go to bed put on my relaxation music fell asleep, but aprox hour later I woke with horrible tummy cramps and the most horrible achy feeling in my chest followed by the fastest heart palpitations I ever had I was struggling to get to bathroom but got there kept saying it was just anxiety the achy chest feeling disappeared when I burped but I was left with fast heart I put on relaxation tape again but every time I was just about to sleep I was jolted awake with a hammering heart I was petrified, wakened this morning I do still have wind issues I have ibs. But nothing else yet I'm now scared something is wrong with my heart tho sense tells me if it was my heart it would still be there n I wouldn't ha e got to sleep. Any help would be fab thanks

Re: Once again I need advise

Sometimes when you eat too much esp sugar stuff but it can happen with other foods too you can get indigestion and heart burn and that can usually do funny things around your chest area heart.

I tend to get that too and that heavy feeling you were talking about its like your heart is working harder to try and digest all the food youve eaten. I wouldnt worry about it too much hun it doesnt sound serious and the wind and cramping in the tummy is common with after eating alot of food too.

If you are concerned though it doesnt hurt to mention it to your gp just so youve ticked that off and know its alright.

Anyway take care

---------- Post added at 22:24 ---------- Previous post was at 22:22 ----------

also fizzy drinks like cola does all that stuff too with the sugar and bubbles in it its a direct pass to indigestion and heart burn.

Re: Once again I need advise

Hello Katie yeah try to limit the sugars you eat as i often feel irritable when i eat these and feel so anxious so maybe take some exercise would be good and as well i would probably talk to your g.p too as its good if you can offload to someone. . xxx

Thread Information