Hi all,
I have suffered from anxiety since having a bad accident 5 years ago were I fractured my spine, my hip and lost a kidney and my spleen. I also developed serious bed sores as a result of extremely poor treatment at the first hospital I was in.
I think it was my treatment at that hospital which sparked my anxiety off, it was the worst period of my life and left me feeling helpless, vulnerable and I often have terrible nightmares were I am back on that ward.

My anxieties mainly take the form of health worries which become very pre-occupying, this then makes me very cross with myself as the logical part of my brain knows how unlikely it is that I am going to have all these weird diseases/illnesses.

I have found reading the threads and articles on here quiet helpful but am struggling a bit more than usual at the moment because of a stressful event that is currently on going.
Again this hooha isn't even that dreadful and I'm sure it's solvable but I am feeling very out of control of my own life and struggling to carry on with my daily routine/things I need to do.