Hi there,

I joined here over a year ago and this site has helped me so much, I wanted to give a little back.

I started having anxiety attacks in Dec 2010 after a VERY stressful season at work. It was terrible, I was in the ER 4 times, once because I was convinced I was having a heart attack at 26 years old. I 've had every medical problem I could think of, anuerysms, blood clots, you name it, I had it. I couldn't fall asleep at night for fear of not waking up. I would get SEVERE reflux and chest pains...cauising even more panic. I would have panic attacks every morning on my way to work.
I dropped almost 25 pounds in a short period of time, I just didn't look at life the same way.

The past few month or so has been amazing. I rarely get the chest pains anymore. I started exercising which has helped. I don't feel as "on edge". Don't get me wrong, I still have moments of panic but nothing like I used to.

I just wanted to let people know that are suffering that it doesn't have to be forever. Accepting that panic can't hurt you helped me too. It's been a rough road and I do believe it's made me stronger.
I am now 5 weeks pregnant with my first child and feel even more confident going into this pregnancy (which I would have thought was going to terrify me!) knowing that I can do this.

Hope everyone gets to feel this " I got through it" moment....hang in there!

Jessica