Ok I had kicked my toe next to my biggest toe last week quite hard it wasnt broken or anything like that it just ended up bleeding a little nothing major so I wiped the blood away and it seemed to be ok.

A day or two later its really sore so I rub some crystacide into it which is suppose to be a really strong antibiotic cream and then put it in a plaster. Still sore the next day so refreshend it with more crystacide and another plaster and continued for a few days. Still sore so I filled a bowl with water and put a couple of lid scoops of dettol liquid in the bowl and soaked my toes in that, then covered with crystacide and a plaster.

It was looking all soggy but still sore and the wound was still there, today I thought I would air it out and wear jandals. tonight it looks disgusting with the sore covering halk my toe nail and it is red and hot. I soaked in dettol again and applied crystacide with a plaster.

Why wont this stupid infection go away? Ive done everything and usually it works and goes but apparently not this time.

Ok so I am out of ideas of what to do with this toe. Does anyone have anything they can share with me? It would be much appreciated thanks.