Hi there, I posted in the welcome forum about my experiences with anxiety but I will do a brief recap here.

I am 29, male and living in manchester.I came down with anxiety after isolating myself from social events, meeting new people and forming a relationship from my need to control situations and if I cannot I would avoid them usually, this meant I became very lonely and spent most of my time in front the tele or computer and being completely antisocial.

I had a couple of panic attacks and episodes of strong dp/dr which I did not understand and so was scared to death of going to sleep and waking up with it. After 6 months of this I became chronically depersonalised and derealised, more so derealised. I am now coming through this and not feeling heavy dp or dr and will only feel disconnected from reality if I concentraste on it (check in). A horrible side effect of this symptom of anxiety is that I find myself questioning reality very easily which obviously in my anxious state causes me a lot of distress.

Has anyone got some advise how to deal with the questioning that has come about due to my dp/dr.

Thanks
Chris