Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Miscarriage at 12weeks

Re: Miscarriage at 12weeks

So sorry to hear this. Thinking of you and sending you hugs. xxx

so so sorry to hear about your poor baby

I am really grateful for all the kind responses.

This is a very dark time in my life -it is really hard, but you're all really helping me.

I just can't seem to get that ultrasound image of the baby out of my head.

It is a real struggle- I am trying really hard to eat something but I can't seem to get it together-I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my kitty and my little dog to sit with me.

I think now my sadness and anxiety are starting to get an upper hand and I can't let that happen.

My sister and father phoned to day to see how I was doing-my father dropped by for a few minutes.

I am not sure how to "pm" people but I appreciate the offers to do so- it is easy to feel isolated- I live at the very end of the road right on the lake- I don't hear traffic or anything!
    I am literally isolated -and it is just me , my kitty and little dog- and it can be lonely .

It is awful and without you kind NMP people I wouldn't be able to do it.

Hi Bluebelle,

You're doing really well to be managing in such isolation. You always have friends on here, any time of the day.

If you want to send a personal message (PM) to someone, just click on their name at the top of their post and then click send personal message to..

Take care, still thinking of you

Pip xxx

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Bluebelle

Has your doctor given you any details on any support groups available in your area?

It is a sad time but sometimes it helps to talk to people who have experienced the same and how they have coped can be a great comfort to you. It shows you that, yes it is very sad and you feel bereft but also that there is a grieving process which once you have acknowledged etc you will feel better in the end.

It is vey raw for you now and very sad but there is still hope for you.

In a previous post you mentioned fertility issues and IVF - yet by some miracle you have managed to get pregnant naturally.

There is no reason why this cannot happen again and you must not travel the path of thinking that you did something wrong or that you are too old. That is simply not true.

Sad though it is, it is a fact that these things happen for a reason and if the baby could not sustain life in the womb, then nature will do what nature needs to do.

I know that for me, taking that view when I had my miscarriage, was my way of dealing with it so I hope that you will not think me harsh in voicing it as it is not intended in any way other than a personal view of mine that helped me at my lowest ebb.

Lots of ladies have babies in their forties - and I would not give up hope honey.

Thinking of you and sending you hugs

Macc Noodle.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am so sorry to hear this terrible news.I too lost my baby at 11 weeks and had to go to theatre for the D&C.....I was only young and the nurses treat me quite badly.
    I have been so lucky to have a further 3 successful pregnancies and they are my world.....please dont give up.
    I have a few friends with fertility problems who have managed to have healthy babies,without IVF........both in their 40's.....one of them suffering 2 stillborns.....devastating.She now has a 2 month old beautiful daughter.....doctors said she would never be a Mum.
    please dont see yourself as having 'failed' .Take as much time as you need to grieve hun,then when youre ready,try again.
    sending you massive hugs

---------- Post added at 08:41 ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 ----------

here is my email donnacoops37@f2s.com xxx

So pleased your dad and sister are being there for you Bluebelle. It is early days so this will be very raw. Please do not beat yourself up about feeling sad and anxious. They are a natural response to what you have been through. Take one day at a time at the moment

I googled support groups for you but realised that you live abroad. I agree with Mac Noodle. When you feel ready maybe seek local support groups. Maybe your GP will have these details?

My thoughts are with you still xx

aww hugs i know how u feel i have been there also seen it on a scan i didnt have a d&c i decieded to have a natural one at home and now i wished i had a d&c.

it has been 3 years for me i have had another child who is nearly 18 months,

i will never get over what happend but in time it does get easier if u ever want to chat pm me.

Oh Belle

I have just seen this thread so sorry to hear your sad news. Sending you positive thoughts and lots of hugs must be so hard with your partner away as well. Better times ahead.

Take care
    Jo.xx

i am very sorry to hear your sad news , i will pray for you hunny as i know what you are going throught. lots of love and hugs celticlass xxxxxx

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information