Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thread Titles - please be considerate to other members

Re: Thread Titles - please be considerate to other members

Sorry if anyone thought it was aimed at them. I did put "Hi all" thinking people would realise it was going to all members.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi Nic - I agree with the title thread thing but thought it was personal!

hi nicola just my two pence worth got the pm and i did realise it was going to everyone, and i agree with the content, i know health anxiety is horrendous, but when members feel anxious and depressed, the last thing you want to see are headings with cancer, tumors death etc.

as always thanks for the web site, found it a lifesaver x

thank you for this site nicola. I do appreciate it very much as a lot of members have been very helpful to me, so once again thank you for all your hard work nicola you do a great job. lots of love to you celticlass xxxxxxxx

I too thought it was aimed at me personally and i thought ''eh'' i hadnt been on for a while and was pretty sure i have never wrote a title which would scare anyone..not intentionally anyway which i am pretty sure is the case for those who have scared anyone away.

Might be nice if people could add the words ''Please and Thanks'' to their titles too... i have seen a few that really come across as very demanding, HELP ME NOW ... erm no, ask again with the word 'Please' to your help me now demand and i will certainly try.

Also while i am in the venting mood lol Would be nice if people acknowledge people who arent inside the circle here, HI *waves* thats people like me, people who have taken the time to write out replies only to be ignored completely. Its very cliquey and i have no doubt that puts people off as much as scary titles do. Just getting my thoughts out there, very likely to be unpopular with the in crowd, but hey i doubt any of you will even read this post so what the hoo

Thats all i have to moan about today

Without a dramatic title i have personally noticed you hardly get any replies (not that i have tried a dramatic title) but look at the reponses to IM GOING BLIND !!! or BRAIN TUMOUR compared to less alarming ones ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information