Thread: disturbed sleep

disturbed sleep

I have the other bad symptoms of anixety, lightheadedness/off balance being the worst, but i have found for as long as i have had this i have had disturbed sleep too. i always wake up at least 2-3 times a nite normaly 2ish then 4ish then half 6/7.
    i really want to sleep the whole night through because it might help with my constant exhaurstan too.
    Any advice on getting a whole nights sleep? thank you. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Re: disturbed sleep

If you wake up but then go back to sleep OK it's probably not a problem unless you feel the quality of your sleep is low.

The NHS site on sleep is quite a good read: http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Insomni...roduction.aspx

And the self help part which goes through the basic stuff. Try all this first, if you continue to have problems, maybe see your GP for some advice: http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Insomni...revention.aspx

Re: disturbed sleep

I do feel that my quality of sleep is low, I have just woke up today and not even done anything and I am completley exhausted. I woke up about 7 times last night, i never used to be like that.
    The lightheadedness seems to have been worse these last few todays too and i dont even no why, I dont no wot is causing the anxiety!
    Also, I can not seem to cosentrate on anything, my mind is always fluttering on to different things and i seem to always be thinking of 10 things to do at a time and I get bored very, very quickly. Is this anxiety? If so, is there any tips of helping this? Sorry for the constent rants!!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thread Information