Thread: Rocd or what?

Rocd or what?

Rocd or dont love? Help please!!!!
    Hey I'm fedex I'm 19 male and have had depression for 6 months! I have been on celexa initially due to unwanted gay thoughts! With medication and cbt this has greatly improved and I am much better! I can definately see more clearly that I am sexual more attracted to girls than guys! So don't write maybe your gay etc!
    My problem now is that I have a gf which I've had for 1 year! She's great but I have become obsessed over the fact that maybe I don't love her! I can't picture or remember her and when I do I don't feel anything anymore!
    I worry that I don't live my gf the way other guys live there gfs! I'm scared that I just don't live her anymore and that it's not my OCD or anxiety!
    The reason for this is because a lit of the time it feels so real and it does really feel like I don't live her anymore which is not what I want! Can anyone give me some advice or guidance! Thanks! Reply ASAP

Re: Rocd or what?

I have the same exact problem. And the answer is this: it is ROCD. If it wasn't, we wouldn't be freaking out about it and going on these forums to look for reassurance. If we didn't love our boyfriends or girlfriends, we simply wouldn't care anymore.
    I have had brief HOCD as well (homophobic OCD) and it sucks. I think it goes hand in hand with ROCD. We'll be okay. I have hope.

Thread Information