Hi, I have suffered with anxiety and panic for almost 2 years but believe me when I say they feel like the longest years of my life!

It has taken me ages to get over the worse because I was too scared to take the citalopram that the doctors wanted me to take.

I had sickness and sometimes vomiting when I felt my anxiety and was rushed into hospital a few times with my heart beating to fast sometimes it would happen without me being anxious. I still get random flushes of worry and flash back of my time in the psychiatric ward (Voluntary Admission) but on the whole I feel like I’m through the worse...

I have found things to comfort me such as wearing rosemary beads and using multivitamins and eating what I think is a half descent diet and it does seem to of calmed it down...

But its little outbursts of anxiety on a daily basis that makes me think it’s something that is always gone be there, it seems like whenever I need to just stop and relax I get a boost of unwanted nerves.

My anxiety has made me absolutely skint I have been out of work for a long time and have reasently started working in a busy call centre, I feel better about myself now I’m part of the world again and not on the dole but sometimes even at work I get the occasional anxiety rush.

I guess what I’m asking is can u ever just go back to 100% normality or is the best we can hope for just a lower form of anxiety to when were at are worst?