Hi i just registerd here. My names Jack and im 24.

I've had anxiety for a couple of years now.. i started off with my heart going really fast out of no where and was given propranalol 80mg which i take every day for about 3 years now.

A few months into taking my medications i was up all night..( i used to be a hardcore gamer) and i didnt sleep for 2 days straight and had some sort of panic
in my mind after being so stressed playing games for so long.. and thats where my obsessive thoughts started .. i havnt had a day with out them since..

They've gone from regretful thoughts from the past to harming my family to breathing and heart stopping.. all kinds. But now Im thinking about my thoughts
and im completely obsessive about my awareness of my self.

I went to Germany a few weeks ago to see my girl friend for 9 days and everything thing was actually amazing I felt great and happy and comfortable.. Then i came back to England and i got my self in to a bad state of mind .. i dont know what the heck im thinking its just so confusing..it seems my obessive thoughts are just getting worse and worse and i feel like im just obsessively making things up in my head (quick thoughts) that scare me .. i just feel like i cant be happy ever..unless im being completely distracted by something and ive tried, working, relaxing, rationalising with my self.. none of this works because im always counteracted by something negative that i dont understand..i feel trapped in my own head.

Is there this OCD? Or am i just insane? Thanks.