Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shooting pains.

Re: Shooting pains.

I have just been to see a doctor again with my lump and he said it's an abscess but could be a fatty cyst or something. He said if it didnt go in 3 weeks to go back and get it cut and to stop worrying because it definitely isn't cancer. I gave him my list of other symptoms which i have posted at the top and explained that i suffer from HA and he said all my symptoms sound like anxiety. He took my oxygen levels, temperature and listened to my heart and all is fine. So i will have to try and give myself a shake

Yes Zippy, at times I ache all over and my joints feel stiff. I'm having a lot more good days now though, so feeling lots better.

Thanks jade 1978. I have had anxiety many times before but i cant remember the aching all over as if your coming down with flu. I seem to have something different every few days, 2 weeks ago i kept feeling off balance and feeling like i was on a boat and then my right arm and leg fet weak and tingly. And now aching all over and last night i got the good old palpitations back and couldnt sleep. It's never ending, i am going to majorca in 3 weeks and i just can't see myself well enough to go.

It will probably be the best thing for you. I could do with a holiday right now. Hopefully you will come back feeling heaps better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information