Thread: annoying feeling that somethings not right

annoying feeling that somethings not right

I'm back again and still having problems with my breast and armpit , my armpit feels swollen !!!!! Sometimes it throbs my boob hurts when pushed it doesn't feel like it everyday but most days I'm pretty sure its breast cancer its driving me mad I've had full blood work all clear I dunno what to do

Re: annoying feeling that somethings not right

never had this type of anxiety, i'd say i'm coming out of my anxiety disorder of 8 months, but what i figured worked the best for me, pretend it's not happening, when it throbs think 'oo that hurt' and carry on concentrating on what you're doing, make it a habit.

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyWoolven View Post
    never had this type of anxiety, i'd say i'm coming out of my anxiety disorder of 8 months, but what i figured worked the best for me, pretend it's not happening, when it throbs think 'oo that hurt' and carry on concentrating on what you're doing, make it a habit.
    Really simple idea but sounds like a great one. Its so easy to ruminate about things but if you try and get Into this habit could really work. Good luck but you know your fine and anxiety does the strangest things to your body.

What did the doctor say? If they said there is nothing wrong don't worry. What keeps the doctors careful and honest is the fear or being sued and if they are wrong which they are 99 percent right - you find a good bloodthirsty lawyer and sue.

Quote Originally Posted by TillySm View Post
    What did the doctor say? If they said there is nothing wrong don't worry. What keeps the doctors careful and honest is the fear or being sued and if they are wrong which they are 99 percent right - you find a good bloodthirsty lawyer and sue.
    Things are a little different in the UK. The fear of litigation hardly focusses minds when the patient is an anxiety sufferer. Do those with HA need exhaustive tests that feed their anxiety and prevent the doc being sued?

Sounds daft, but are you poking and prodding alot. your boob are armpit are very sensitive areas and if you are having a good old feel most days, you May be bruising yourself!
    Just a thought x x

Thread Information