Thread: Better weekend.

Better weekend.

Can i ask you what is usually the last symptom to linger? I have had loads of symptoms over the last few weeks and i have been alot better the last 3-4 days. The symptom that was worrying me was the tingly/prickly/heavy/weak feeling right arm and leg but with the weather being nice i have been to my brothers barbecue and my nieces birthday party and had a drink at both. My arm and leg have been ok over the weekend but i have been really really tired. I got into bed last night and then all of a sudden i felt a little anxious again for no reason and started getting a few butterflies. I have got up this morning and i am very fatigued and my arm feels tingly and odd again. So i don't know if my arm never felt tingly all weekend or it did but because i was occupied i didn't notice. I don't understand how i can have a good weekend and not be anxious and then get into bed and feel odd again. I slept all night and i didnt want to get up this morning but i feel shattered like someones pulled my energy plug out. I was wondering if fatigue seemed to be the last and most stubborn symptom to go?

Re: Better weekend.

Glad you said that i struggle so much with fatigue and it really confuses me

Re: Better weekend.

When I had anxiety I was absolutely knackered most of the time. All that adrenaline sloshing about your body wears you out.

---------- Post added at 13:23 ---------- Previous post was at 13:21 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zippy View Post
    Can i ask you what is usually the last symptom to linger? I have had loads of symptoms over the last few weeks and i have been alot better the last 3-4 days. The symptom that was worrying me was the tingly/prickly/heavy/weak feeling right arm and leg but with the weather being nice i have been to my brothers barbecue and my nieces birthday party and had a drink at both. My arm and leg have been ok over the weekend but i have been really really tired. I got into bed last night and then all of a sudden i felt a little anxious again for no reason and started getting a few butterflies. I have got up this morning and i am very fatigued and my arm feels tingly and odd again. So i don't know if my arm never felt tingly all weekend or it did but because i was occupied i didn't notice. I don't understand how i can have a good weekend and not be anxious and then get into bed and feel odd again. I slept all night and i didnt want to get up this morning but i feel shattered like someones pulled my energy plug out. I was wondering if fatigue seemed to be the last and most stubborn symptom to go?
    You weren't tingling because your anxiety levels dropped and you were breathing normally and the adrenaline levels subsided.

Thread Information