Hi,

I hope someone can help.

I was first on Citalopram a while back, was on them for 18 months, finished a year ago, I started on 10mg then upping to 20mg a few months into it and tapered off towards the end. It was a mostly positive experience it only took a couple of days of feeling spaced out and that was it in terms of getting used to it.

I've started taken them again last Thursday night (10mg), (I take them before bed as I find i'm too tired if take them in morning).
On Friday day, I had a fully fledged panic attack for no reason and thought it's just the meds taking effect (increased anxiety etc). Saturday I was fine, was clear, refreshed, anxiety free. Sunday was fine, tiny bit of nausea in evening which passed quickly. Monday I had to leave work with a stomach upset and nausea, Tuesday I took off sick for the same thing. Wednesday and Thursday were even worse, not getting any relief until the evenings both days and Friday here I am, feeling horrible again, not worse but still bad. Is this normal? Should I persevere or try something else? Has anyone else had a similar experience and can recommend something else? I know it's different for everyone but so advise would be appreciated. I can't afford to have more time off sick!