I'm not sure if im in the right place but at the moment I feel I am at the end of my tether.
I've had quite a stressful few weeks starting off with my lovely grandad being in hospital and passing away two weeks later, then the council demanding we clear his flat the very next day or they start charging us. We took some of his furniture home which resulted in us finding out it was infested with bedbugs as I was mysteriously getting bitten, I had around 50-70 bites come up so we had to have our entire house fumigated. Now Ive just gotten over that I've become very aware of my heartbeat and feel im constantly thinking about checking my pulse im trying to stop myself as I don't want to get into that horrid habit. I get very panicky and feel I could have health anxiety as I literally worry over everything. Prior to us finding out my msytious bumps all over me were bed bugs I convinced myself it was meningitis. I keep feeling like my pulse rate is very high and it's making me panick more yesterday it resulted in me being in tears outside my friends workplace just having a full on attack. I just wanted some reasurence to be honest, could this be anxiety or the stress of the past few week or could I simply be making it worse by constantly thinking about and analyising everything little sensation in my body
i feel very anxious at the moment