Thread: Tonsil!!

Tonsil!!

Hi everyone, I've been feeling great for the last while, a couple of little stutters but on the whole my HA has been greatly reduced thankfully after 4 months of sheer anxiety and hell! Hope you are all doing better now. But I have a question... On Thursday night I felt like there was something stuck on the left side of my mouth, I can't really describe what it felt like, it's not painful but just a sort of "feeling". Bizzare! Of course I got my trusty torch out and had a look and couldn't see anything. My ocd took over and I've been checking my mouth every 30 mins it seems like, I looked at my left tonsil and near the bottom of it, there's a sort of little pink lump and some red veins around it!! Of course now I'm panicking that it's cancer, even though I've never drunk or smoked, I don't think my nodes are swollen and I feel fine otherwise, other than slight allergies. The tonsil itself isn't swollen but if I stick my tongue out it looks bigger than I remember it when I was checking regularly. My right tonsil is a weird shape also and it also has a wee lump on it and I get tonsil stones, I'm just scared that this lump means something bad. My HA was based on leukemia/lymphoma so of course you know what I'm thinking now.... argh!!
    I now can't stop checking in my mouth, I'm leaving my work every 30 minutes to stick my stupid torch in there!! :-(

Re: Tonsil!!

I am facing similar concerns with my mouth. if you want to talk to someone who understand what youre going through, pm me x

Thread Information