Thread: delayed reactions

delayed reactions

Hi I have had 'bad nerves' for over 15 years, on my good days I can talk to others with similar problems and I try to help, being an 'old hand' as it were, but then like this morning I am looking for a little re assurance myself. The problem this morning was really fast heart beats and then.............................................. ........nothing for what seemed like ages and then fast until it all slowed down to 'normal', I had a Great Daqy yesterday with my family and really enjoyed myself. The day before however it all whent wrong, missed meetings, car broke down etc etc. Does any one else get 'delayed reaction'? I can look back and can see this happenes to me a lot, even typing here is helping me see it. I will be stressed for a couple of days, get it sorted - whatever is the cause - have a good relaxing happy day and then the day after whack, it's like somone or something waiting until I am iff guard and saying 'hey sucker I am still here'. Anyone elese get delayed reactions like this?. Thanks

chris

I think the way our body works can cause what we think is a delayed reaction. If i have a bad night when i don't sleep or a late night, I'm fine the next day but it is the day after that i feel awful and tired etc. I also foind that if I have a good day and have lots of excitement it can give me the same feelings as anxiety, i just need to be aware of this and not let it bother me. I think you know that this is a blip, just hang in there. We all have bad days when things go wrong, only natural that your adreneline will shoot up too. Try not to worry

Take care
    Daisybun

'This too will pass'

Thread Information