Thread: this is horrible

this is horrible

last week i felt like i was doing so good. i felt like i was starting to cope a little with my lightheadedness/derealization. i was calming down and it felt pretty good. but ever since yesterday night i felt it coming on again, and today is just awful. i was in my summer school class and you have no idea how lightheaded i was getting i felt like i was gonna pass out. i made it through the 2 hours though and came home. now i feel a little better but i still feel lightheaded and my head kinda hurts a little like i have a miniheadache. i have barely eaten all day just until now i finally ate and i was really hungry. maybe that kinda made me feel worse? maybe its the heat since its 100 degrees outside today. or can it be the xanax im taking? thats my main concern. about 2 weeks ago, my doctor gave me 4 or 5 of the minimum dose of xanax (not sure exactly how much but i know its the smallest they make). he told me just to take half of the small pill at times i feel very anxious. and i did take it everyday for like 3 days. i didnt really feel anything, maybe it calmed me down a little, but nothing major. then i starting taking it like every 2 days when i felt very bad. then i stopped for about 4 days and yesterday i took my last half of a pill, and ever since i kinda feel awful, but it never made me feel awful before at all. maybe its just me? maybe i started to think about it too much again? or maybe its that i havent eaten for hours/didnt get enough sleep/the heat? any help?

Hi there, sorry you are feeling so rough right now....I would, in my opinion, definately think that not eating would have this effect on you. also when it is that hot, and is it here in the uk now, you must also drink plenty of fluids.Lack of sleep causes problems too! Eat little and often and that's an order and plenty of water too!!!!! I can't help with advice on any medication as I don't take any. someone else will be along to help with that. Also, try not to think that it is all starting again, things will ease off. you can do it!!! good luck.

Thread Information