Thread: One thing after another!

One thing after another!

Does anyone ever get the feeling that you are jinxed & that no-one can have as much bad luck as you do? I'm probably repeating myself here over things that have happened in the past few months i.e. my 5 year old son was involved in a hit & run, which resulted in a broken leg, my 8 year old daughter fell through a garage roof during a "dare", then they got chicken pox so I had to keep them in, my son tried to sneak out by climbing up a tree to get over the fence & fell, my daughter fell off a wall trying to get out! My eldest daughter's boyfriend's mum was killed by a drink/driver in Spain & last Thursday his Dad died! His Dad was my best friend and it really has hit me hard. I'm having a load of crap at work because I had to have 2 weeks off work when the kids had chicken pox & my boss said because of the circumstances & everything that has been happening I could take it as sick leave, my boss has now been suspended over something else & the new boss has reprimanded me & basically reckons that either my old boss or me is lying!! She says I cannot have it as sick leave as it wasn't me that was sick, although I was having panic attacks & anxiety galore over everything that happened & because I have no holidays left I now have to take 2 weeks unpaid leave and have an overdraft of £2.5K!! Single parent, 3 kids, everything going wrong. I could write a book!!

Hi Ma,

God your getting it rough at the minute hun. Hopefully things wil pick up for you soon.

Thinking of you

Mandy
    xxxx

Oh Ma, I feel for you hun. It can happen like that when everything seems to go wrong. Just hang on in there and I'm sure there will be a silver lining in the clouds soon.

Take care
    Daisybun

'This too will pass'

Aw hun. You are not having a nice time eh. Things will get better. Just keep being positive.

Scooby2005
    x x

Thank you for all your positive replies. I need some positive vibes at the moment. Bloody ex hubby has now been sacked and just had a phone call from school cos Kian has belted someone!! Luckily, the teacher only had half a story, and Kian now has a nice piece of lead stuck in his arm where the other lad stabbed him with a pencil!! 5 years old and already they're at it!! Its my mate Big Col's funeral on Thursday (he's my daughter's boyfriend's dad). I'm gonna make that my last miserable day and toast his life and get absolutely hammered, have a good cry and get it all out of my system, then start again on Friday (probably with a mega hangover lol!!).

Take care everyone, Les xx

oh i really hope things get better soon and i hope yo dont despair because that would make everything worse although i know yuor thinking thats not possible

you deserve a bit of luck and i hope you get it

jackie

Hi Ma,

I truly hope that things pick up for you soon, you deserve it!!!

Sounds good getting hammered though!!!!!

Take care.

Marie XXX

HI
    HOPE THE FUNERAL IS NOT TOO TERRIBLE AND I REALLY HOPE FRIDAY WILL BE A FRESH START AND THE LUCK WILL CHANGE ITS GOOD YOU CAN THINK LIKE THAT I WOULD GO TO CITIZENS ADVICE REGARDING YOUR WORK BECAUSE THE MANAGER CHANGING IS NOT YOUR FAULT AND THEY SURELY CANT CHANGE THE DECISION HE MADE AS MANGER RE YOU ALSO I THOUGHT YOU WERE ALLOWED TIME OFF IF KIDS WERE SICK BY LAW BUT I MIGHT BE WRONG
    TAKE CARE THINGS HAVE TO IMPROVE
    HAVE A DRINK FOR ME
    DAN

Thread Information