Thread: Mirtazapine

Mirtazapine

I have been told by my doctor that I have to come off theses tablets for three days so I can start a course of stronger tablets can anyone tell me what to expect for theses days please as I'm already starting to feel anxious

Re: Mirtazapine

Mirtazapine is about as strong as it gets.

What are the medications that your doctor has prescribed, so posters can give you an idea what you may expect?

If it is Mirtazapine, they will make you drowsy and increase your appetite, when you first start taking them, but these symptoms should wear off. That is what happened to me anyway, we are all different and you may not have any side effects, if in doubt ask your GP.

BobbyDog

No I'm on mirtazapine 45g at the mo, He just said he was going to put me on something stronger but I have forgot the name of it but I have to come of mirtazapine for 3 days so I can take the new tables, I was just wondering if my depression will come back fast and furious I been on mirtazapine for 4 months and I'm only a little bit better, I'm just worried about the 3 days

You need to spend a couple of days coming off one antidepressant before going onto another. The medication is still in your system, so it"s not like it being turned off completely.

Thank you that all i needed to no

and you're probs feeling anxious too because you are worrying over the 3 days darl as I know, I do exactly that when I'm due a medicine review or change. Hope all goes well for you (:

Thread Information