Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: annonymous bruise

annonymous bruise

the other day i was changing and i found a bruise on the back of my leg. i dont know how it got there because i dont remember hitting it or anything. this really scares me because of course i think its a sign of something bad. does anyone else got annonymous bruises on their body??

Hi,

You are not alone - I always get bruises that I don't remember bumping and they are usually big and take a while to go..........but I have had tests for all the possibilities and I'm ok - just very clumsy and forgetful.

I think we get so caught up with our anxiety that we don't remember doing most things when we are anxious.

Don't worry it's just a bruise.

Sharon

Hello
    I too am usually covered in bruises and have no idea where they've come from!
    love Helen

Me too - my legs look like theyve been kicked by a horse!

julie x

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Me too - my legs look like theyve been kicked by a horse!

julie x

<div align="right">Originally posted by julieG - 20 July 2006 : 08:36:11</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    Ditto!!
    Can't remember the last time I wore/felt comfortable in a 'normal length' skirt cos of it!! At least with calf/full length ones it gives me a break from jeans and the bruises don't show!
    Where DO they come from?????[:O]

Magz
    XX

Hey

I found three bruises at the bottom of my arm, really puzzled me as they were a perfect triangle and i hadnt hit myself, one is still there but i bruise easily so dont worry about it. xx

"Why does life turn you upside down and inside out then back round again"

Hi!
    I had a post a few months ago about bruiseing.I bruise all the time hun,and half the time i dont no where they come from!Im like you i think the worst all the time.Im sure you are normal so try not to let it get to you.xxxx

Me too, people actually comment on mine they are that bad. Its very rare i know where a bruise came from. They just appear. Prehaps hubby kicks the hell out of me in the night!

Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects

Jem27 Guest
    Hi,

You sound the same as me, I suffer with bad bruising so I always think I have something bad usually something very serious, you can probably imagine what I think[:I]

I get bruises all the time, now im that use to it I don't worry. I was told by my GP after he did a blood test to put my mind at rest that if it was what I was thinking thye would be great big black bruises all over my body and id be very poorly by that point so I knew I was worrying over nothing and forgot about it.

Sure its nothing to worry about but obviously if it sounds like anything ive described get it checked out but I bet it isn't. I know how worried you must be feeling though, ive been there, I obsessed and still do at times about bruises and things like that.

Jem xx

Jem27 Guest
    Hi,

You sound the same as me, I suffer with bad bruising so I always think I have something bad usually something very serious, you can probably imagine what I think[:I]

I get bruises all the time, now im that use to it I don't worry. I was told by my GP after he did a blood test to put my mind at rest that if it was what I was thinking thye would be great big black bruises all over my body and id be very poorly by that point so I knew I was worrying over nothing and forgot about it.

Sure its nothing to worry about but obviously if it sounds like anything ive described get it checked out but I bet it isn't. I know how worried you must be feeling though, ive been there, I obsessed and still do at times about bruises and things like that.

Jem xx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information