Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feeling Lousy

Feeling Lousy

I don't know if its the heat or what but I feel dreadful. I feel muzzy headed, weak, feel as if I'm about to collapse at any moment. I don't know if it's anxiety. I can't be dehydrated as I'm drinking loads of plain water and eating normally too. I phoned in sick from work today as I couldn't face going in as there is no aircon and its boiling in my office and I dreaded actually collapsing in there today. Is anyone else feeling like this?

Face, accept, float, let time pass

Hi Devon guy
    Try not to worry, i feel exactly the same & im sure its the heat. I phoned in sick too as i spent the whole day in work yesterday feeling like i was going to pass out & couldnt bear another day like that. This weather seems to heighten feelings of anxiety because we all feel crap. You are doing the right thing by eating normally & drinking loads, im sure this weather won't last long we are in England after all!
    Take care love
    Suzy xx

no aircon wont help....its the hottest summer ever i think at the mo, so its to be expected.....worrying about it will probably make it worse tho, so just take some deep breaths, relax your whole body, and try not to worry.

before i ever encountered any kind of anxiety i had a headache for a full year, due to my eyes needing checked. i just got on with it, didnt have a single worry as to if it was anything worse. the Anxiety would have made that terrible. Nice to think what it was like like to feel worry free though.

if you work in an office with other people it doesnt help that it will be muggy and humid too.

dont worry i feel like that too..its an horrible muzzy head feeling...mingled in with a distant headache and blurry eyes and tierdness thrown in just to make us feel worse...
    im sure anxiety makes these feelings worse (we probably felt a little similar due to the heat when we didnt suffer with the anxiety, but now every little feeling we analyse and think we shouldnt have it)...im glad today is dull(here anyway)...im sick of the sun

it's definitely the heat, my husband is currently experiencing similar symptoms to you, especially the fuzzy head.

I also find that with all this heat, it makes me so tired - I'm going to bed at 9.30pm at the moment [:O]

Hi Devon-guy,

I agree with everyone else this heat is killing us. Roll on winter.

Take Care

Mandy
    xx

Hi.

I know what you mean, its so hot! Don't like the summer anymore much prefer the winter! A lot cooler.

Scooby2005
    x x

Thanks guys, it's a small comfort to know I'm not alone. It's not been so hot here today, much more breeze and my lounge is cool at the moment. My stomach feels churned and empty though even though I've eaten! Still got bad girls to look forward to on itv tonight Roll on the misty autumn days!

Face, accept, float, let time pass

Hi Devon Guy

Its horrible is'nt it, i dread going into work when it's so hot and like you, i have a big fear of collapsing because of the heat.

I still keep glaring at people when they say how much they love this weather!!! Bring on the snow, rain, howling gales, anything other than this!!!!

Take care.

Marie XXX

Hi, it's defo the heat hun, personally I hate it roll on the cooler weather. I feel just the same as you and really tired to.

BRING ON THE WINTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Polly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information