Thread: when will this anxiety go?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

when will this anxiety go?

I know this is more or less the same as my last post but I am on day 17 of 20ml citalopram and suffering big time.

I wake up BANG im awake! and the feeling of dread and fear is there in my heart and my head, I get up shaking and trembling and start to think I should stop taking these f****** tablets they are POISON!

Then through the day I think well Ive come this far it cant be too long until these terrible side effects go away, please tell me that they will go soon...

But what causes the increase in anxiety? why does it make you feel like this?

Caroline

OMG!! I HAVE to stop searching the net about this, I just saw a post from someone on another forum that said her doctor said if the side effects are not gone after 2 weeks they will never go!! IS THAT TRUE?????

---------- Post added at 11:17 ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 ----------

ok just to reply to my own post, I just tried to go to the shops with my hubby and my little boy and couldt do it, the anxiety had hold of me and I had to come home after 2 streets. My whole body is shaking and im in a panic.

The trouble is, I think if I came off these tablets I now have it in my head that Im always going to be anxious and therefore will make myself anxious when Im not on them.

What do I do? Please please help me, I dont recognise this person I have become in the short space of 3 weeks.
    Last edited by Iggy131313; 28-07-12 at 09:45.

Thread Information