Well after painful right boob and odd pimple like lumps I decided to go to drs just over 2 weeks ago (we are on hol in 4 weeks and don't want to ruin it with my stupid anxiety). Dr examined me and said could feel nothing of concern but to come back if pain did not go after next period. Pain did mostly go (just odd twinges in my annoying right boob - wish it behaved like my left one).

New prob however is that after achy hurty boobs Sat night when felt bra too tight I had shower Sun AM and had itchy area on top of right boob. It is red and slightly raised, looks like bite mark but no bite mark and about 10p in size. It is itching like mad. I am now convinced it in inflammatory BC :(

Why would it itch so and be red three days later. I have used savlon and not touched it all day but still itchy and red. What else can it be. Don't know whether to go to drs, whether should leave a few more days as over reacting but want to know ok before hols. What if refers for tests? that will ruin hol too. I HATE this stupid anxiety and my right boob.

Anyone? Really need some reassurance.

---------- Post added at 23:41 ---------- Previous post was at 23:39 ----------

Also painful, burning tingling sensation in right boob now too. Does not help that right boob always redder (checked this out few yrs back). Also bra tighter that side... obviously due to BC. :(