Thread: Hallucination at night :-(

Hallucination at night :-(

Yesterday I had the worst day. Found out my step dad is going to die. Spent all day crying. When I finally went bed I was so restless. I tossed and turned and just couldn't sleep. I looked up and my mum and sister was sat there talking. I thought hey? What they doing there. Then all of a sudden they disappeared. So scary. Help!

Re: Hallucination at night :-(

sleep deprivation can do very strange things to you and alter your mind. You probably just lost conciousness for a few seconds and it was a dream like state. Dont worry x

---------- Post added at 12:27 ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 ----------

Really sorry about your step dad thats awful though and no wonder you was anxious sorry posted the other bit too quickly x

Thanks luv. Still very worried though :-(

Yeah im sure, when things first happen it can make you quite worried for a while waiting to see if it happens again. Im sure with time it will wear off, it isnt as if you had an easy day then out of the blue that happened to you is it. Your mind will play tricks on you when you try and rest thats how it sorts your thoughts and worries out and its usually in dreams. I have had a similar thing recently and dreams where i have dreamt i was awake yet my body wouldnt wake up or that i am awake but my eyes wont open anymore. Its terrifying x

Thread Information