Page 228 of 236 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2353

Thread: Feeling so exhausted/high's & lows.

Re: Feeling so exhausted/high's & lows.

not been feeling too great today. slept most of the day, now up, feeling bit better.

I must have needed it. I received a letter from my friend, it was full of happy faces, what a good up lift, she told me all about how to get to her place, was lovely, sounded beautiful.

I sent an email to Holland & Barrett, I would like to know what happened to the cider vinegar that I ordered, it says it was delivered, I never received it. I wonder where it was delivered too. I hope they sort this out.

I ordered also cough herbal medicine, I received that in one box, there was suppose to be a second box. just need to wait on the email see how they will sort this.

I'm going to give the 4 wheeled walker people to Monday to see if its been processed. I was kinda hoping it would be done soon as. guess everything is done in slow process.

its the Feast of Passover this weekend, I'm looking forward to it. got some baking to do. my oldest son and his wife, & children coming up on Sunday and my sister too.

Hope to have a good weekend.

Hope very one has a good weekend.

Shabbat Shalom everyone.

It time to phone the O.T referral line again and get an assessment done. I need to get things moving. Plus I need to phone the walker people incase they came yesterday i over slept.

---------- Post added at 11:17 ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 ----------

I phoned the O.T. referral team, they told me I get a call back in 2 days time. plus I asked for meals on wheels until I'm able again to cook for myself.

the engineer guy came to fix my walker, he checked my brakes, they are completely gone, I to get a new walker. he told me to phone to get the order put through quickly and he going to put it on his sheet job no. I phoned the walker aid people they are going to put it through tomorrow as they are moving office today and everything is packed. plus they going to phone me back to see if there is anything else they can help me with.

I also asked for a ramp and a shower unit for the bathroom as I cannot get into the bath even with the aids the O.T gave me 5 years ago.

here hoping and Most High willing.

---------- Post added at 12:33 ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 ----------

the O.T coming on Wednesday for assessment plus my wheels on meals start on Monday. just for lunch, meal and pudding. which will be filling to me.

here hoping and Most High willing i will get a ramp and shower unit, so that I can manage more better.

I contacted an old friend yesterday, I found out he been in a wheelchair for 4 years now, he told me that he was were I'm now. he told me and gave me advice of all the places that I can get help from, I took note of them all, he told me that I need to make a big fuss of what going on for me.

So far I have filled in a form for Housing Options Scotland to get some support.

plus I'm emailing Housing support. Plus i was checking to see if my gp's had emails. they dont I'll guess I just have to phone for a letter of support.

and there is many more places I can go and get more support.

I'm glad I contact my friend. we are going to keep in touch.

I just to do a step at a time writing to all these places where I can get support.

Hope everyone has a blessed weekend.

Shabbat Shalom everyone.

I thought it was this Sunday I was meant to be going out to Castle Semple with my daughter, its next Sunday, I got muddled up.

I washed my hair today, what a boost it gave me, I walked with the discomfort of being stiff. I walked from my bedroom to the wheelchair, then when I came back from the bathroom I walked from the wheelchair to the bedroom. what an improvement that was. I felt really good, I hope when I have such a boost like that I can do more walking, would be really good.

it would be good if I could stand for longer, I can hardly stand for too long, just about 3 seconds I can stand for.

one step at a time, I will get there. just taking time. my goal for this week, weather permitting, is to go outside with my blanket with me. go for a walking with my wheelchair, and my friend pushing me. just to get out of the house for a little while, one of my friend whom is in a wheelchair, told me what it was like for them for the last 4 years, he told me he was were I'm at just now, he gave me good advice that I needed. I have emailed various places to get the help I need, here hoping I'll receive an email offering me the help I need. plus I to phone my gp for a letter to support that I need an Amenity house. plus I to contact the wheelchair services to get an assessment from them too, this way I'll have a report from them too. then send a copy of it all to the housing associations and the council because this could help me get top priority housing. which i need. for someone to take me seriously.

plus my friend also told me, If I need him to phone one of the places that I have written to, he will phone them and support me in telling them that I need their help.

I've to keep him posted on how things go. I found a few groups that are going on a daily bases this is just to get me socializing again. to give me the boost I need.

there is a lunch club and a walking with wheels group. which would be good to get out and about.

I'm going to phone them and see if I can get into those groups, plus I'll let the O.T. know about those groups and see if she can get me into them, cause I'm underage to go to these groups. should no be an age limit.

no harm in asking.

got a bad cough that it hurts to cough. I've strained my muscles, I have to hold my chest and back to cough. I phoned my gp to see if they could give me something as I have had this cough for a while, I was told to phone the chemist and get a cough bottle to help my cough and achy muscles. I thought if your cold, cough lasted longer than 2 weeks one could phone the gp. I guess that wrong now.

I phoned the doctor back up, she gave me an antibiotic, the doctor phone it through to the Chemist and my friend went down to get it. If i'm no better by tomorrow, I've to phone the doctors and she will come and see me at home.

Im in the hospital. Im on oxeygen as my gp says my levels was not good.

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Sorry to hear this, Yvonne. Hoping you feel better and recover soon. Keep us updated.

Never Surrender, Comrade

KK77,

Thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated.

My right lung has fulid and doctors given me injections to make me go to bathroom more to help drain my lung. My lung collasped a little. Plus they are keeping me in for few days to get the fluid thats in my legs.

Ive to go for some scans to investigate.

Im feeling lot better than yesterday.

Im still sore.

Other than that im alright.

Page 228 of 236 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230 ... LastLast

Thread Information