Page 103 of 236 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2353

Thread: Feeling so exhausted/high's & lows.

Re: Feeling so exhausted/high's & lows.

Petra,

Thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated, thanks

I had to start and stop all the way to credit union, I bit more exhausted today. been resting here at credit union, been very busy today.

got to go to town today, to get a form filled in by the dwp. think I'll go to the have to do that tomorrow, forgot credit union open until 5 pm today, will have to do it tomorrow.

need to get that form sorted and sent back. the dwp they take forever to do that.

Oh my goodness Yvonne, how can u possibly manage without an oven? It just be tortuous for you......... It would be like me being without my coffee machine!!!!!! No way....

Tessar,

thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated thanks

I slept in this morning, when I left the house I had to go back in, to get something I forgot to lift, then when I got back out, down the steps out of the path, I had to sit down I was totally exhausted, I had not walked far, though going back into the house, didn't help any. I had to stop and start to credit union, so exhausted.

was looking at going away on a coach cruise, not sure what one to go on. I like the Rhine cruise, its in Switzerland. would be good to just get away for few days. thinking of going on my own.

Sounds like a good plan, Yvonne, a break wud do u good.

Tessar,

Thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated thanks.

received letter from Dlva, they says they have the info from the drs, they are sorry that I've waited so long, its gonna take another 12 weeks for them to make their final decision. summer will be over, I'm paying for a car, that i can not use. this is awful.

I hope they make their decision soon, to allow me to drive.

yesterday, started off with a good day, then went pear shaped, at credit union, I got so upset, because I thought I was out by big an amount of money, which I never done before. my boss she was so lovely, told me not to worry about it, it happens, has happened before. Later on, she phoned and text me to let me know, it was the customer whom paid in big, that she added up her total, wrong. when I read from the pay in slip, she put the wrong amount down. I didn't get it wrong after all. which is a huge relief.

What a relief that must have been Yvonnexx

Magic,

Thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated thanks.

had busy day today, i did everything that I needed to do, just to wait on housing benefit to contact me about the rent increase.

got my baking to do still, first still got my food shopping today.

oh there is a buzzy thing, in here, be off out of the room soon. it driving me up the wall.

hope every one has good weekend.

Shabbat Shalom!

started off having a good Sabbath, then my landlord phoned me to ask me if i got his email about the new oven, yes I got it, I let him know that when I moved in, I phoned him about the oven, telling him about the burnt mark, and the terrible mess the oven was in, that I bought a protective sheet so that if I spilled anything it would fall on to the sheet.

then he told me about my garden, that he was suppose to take over, told me not to do the gardening, that he would do it, now he saying, now that he has his rent increase, I've to cut the grass, and I've got 2 weeks to do it.

I've to cut the grass from now on, why didnt he tell me the truth instead of putting it down to cutting the grass.

I dont want a landlord who is going to tell me porky pies to get a rent increase etc....

going to start searching again for a flat. what a nightmare this is.

now i got to find a cheap strimmer and cut that grass.

had good day today, took it easy, caught up with some sleep. felt bit better after some sleep.

had busy day today, was at credit union, got some training today.

got busy day tomorrow, going to awareness of dometic violence, then got credit union, then after that going to get a certificate, then got a avon delivery to do. plus i've filled in the form for dvla, just need a bit of support to write up a letter to send to Dr King, go and see my gp for thursday, so I can put that on the form.

I really hope they decide to let me drive. all this waiting is a nightmare.

goodness knows how on earth am i gonna get my walker upto Lochfyne. when my group go up for few days that we are going.

would be better that I could drive up there, then that would solve the problem of getting my walker there.

Page 103 of 236 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast

Thread Information