Page 131 of 236 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 2353

Thread: Feeling so exhausted/high's & lows.

Re: Feeling so exhausted/high's & lows.

Received letter from dss, those dreaded letters, was in relief,its not talking about right now. just letting me know. plus got my cold weather payment, I was not expecting to get that.

got a busy day tomorrow. it was hectic today, I went into panic mode, because the computer froze, and I could not do what I needed to do, I had to phone the boss, she talked me through it, what to do. Now I know.

was alright this morning, started not too feel too good this afternoon, went to the vampire clinic, my inr is way too high, to miss two days of tablets. I'm glad about that, thank goodness. then my dose has been reduced to 7mg.

I never had inr that high before, 6.6. that way too high.

got to go back next week.

I asked for a morning appointment, I got one, at a different clinic, though much better. that way its over and down with, means if I go home at the end of the day,then I know I'm in for the night.

I could go to sleep, so tired.

Sounds like you've been busy! Are you Jewish? I love Passover. I don't know what I'm going to do this year since I'm not talking to my family at the moment.

Cool about your Food & Hygiene course

Lior,

No not Jewish, do follow the bible. I love passover, looking forward to it. sorry to hear that, hope you and your family start talking soon. . thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated thanks.

my sister just received a letter from the tax credits fraud team, accusing her having a boyfriend, which is not true, she dont have no man at all.

she only has her son living with her. how can anyone do that to someone they dont know. that is so sad. my sister is worried sick, she has enough on her plate, they want personnel info, they want divorce papers, proof that there is no man in the house.

my sister doing that full time course with her work, now this, this is too much for my sister, what a nightmare this is.

I wonder why they thought there was a man in the house?

It's their mistake and it will be sorted out. She's not lying. She doesn't need to be too worried. Once she's sorted out sending them the papers they need, they'll know the truth and it will be over.

Having said that, I know that all this form filling is hard, and I don't understand some of the words in the letters. It is stressful.

Quote Originally Posted by lior View Post
    I wonder why they thought there was a man in the house?

It's their mistake and it will be sorted out. She's not lying. She doesn't need to be too worried. Once she's sorted out sending them the papers they need, they'll know the truth and it will be over.

Having said that, I know that all this form filling is hard, and I don't understand some of the words in the letters. It is stressful.
    Lior,

Thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated thanks, I let my sister know of your advice, and her work colleagues have also given her advice. she going to phone them on Monday.

had a good weekend, one of my friends is needing a bit of support, I'm going to her house on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday to give her the support she needs, as she was there for me, when I needed support.

my friend has hit rock bottom, I hope through giving her the support, that one day she'll be starting to get well again.

my sister phone the tax credits , they told it was to do with her getting mail for me, my sister was blaming me for it all.

my sister asked me what I was going to tell them, gosh, I got bit worried, cause through her upset, was causing me to get up set, I told her I would tell the truth, she didnt want me to tell the truth. I was at hers when I was very ill, due to not able to manage the stairs, when I was fit enough, I went home.

I told my sister to phone the elders at the church to get more support, the elder told her to stop making it worse than it is.

When I was at my sisters, was over 1 year 1/2 ago. round about when I needed to move due to ill health. all because at that time I got my mail delivered to her house, when I went back home, I got my mail delivered to mine, was not my fault that a housing link, housing sent me a letter asking me if I still wanted to be on the list. its due to that letter all this has happened. what a nightmare. I told link housing 1 year and a half ago, that I didnt need to be on the waiting list no more, and to stop sending mail to my sisters.

my sister was accusing me of being in the wrong today, when she agreed at the time I could get my mail sent to her house. plus one of the housing officers had suggested it. none of us knew this would cause ya money to be affected.

Now I know.

wont be doing that again.

had a busy day, my kitten Misty tried to get out the bathroom window, my my, I got a fright, then later on when my son left, she tried again to get out.

got busy day tomorrow. today I went to the council to hand in the change of circumstances form.

going to phone my friend tomorrow, to make sure she alright.

so exhausted and tired.

Sounds like you have had a lot on your plate! One time our cat jumped off the balcony when we left the door open briefly ... I ran so fast to get her, she was shaken up and just stood there luckily till I grabbed her.

These cats ... so sneaky/quick.

Sorry about the stress with your sister ... getting your mail somewhere doesn't mean you lived there, hope they can see/understand that!

Swgrl09,

yes still got a lot on my plate. this guy came to see me today, I couldnt deal with it, my boss at credit union, let him know that i was busy and that I willing to see him on Tuesday. I looked up online what he does, I'm all prepared now, going to create a list of questions to ask him, when he comes next week.

oh my Cats cause ya heart in yer mouth.

was just thinking of a name for my baking business, one of my friends, she says I should call it Yvonne's goodies, I thought that was brilliant.

now got a name for it, when the guy phones me back about public liability insurance, I'll have a name for my business.

got a lot on tomorrow, got the board meeting, I've printed out all the quotes and copied them so that I can give each member at the meeting a copy and hopefully they will decide what energy company we are going to go with.

going to get a new printer tomorrow, my old one playing up again, I dont want to keep holding a wire just to get it to print.

I've tried another wire, its the same problem, its from inside the printer that is the problem.

Page 131 of 236 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast

Thread Information