Page 216 of 236 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2353

Thread: Feeling so exhausted/high's & lows.

Re: Feeling so exhausted/high's & lows.

Wow, Yvonne that sounds absolutely perfect! It sounds like it would be much more comfortable for you and accessible. And with heat included, you don't have to worry about being cold in the winter at all. I really hope this works out for you! It seems like it could be a great option.

It sounds really perfect Yvonne I would say you have got it sorted now and about time too We are all routing for you when could you move in? You have worked hard for this think you will be rewarded for your efforts ATB

Quote Originally Posted by swgrl09 View Post
    Wow, Yvonne that sounds absolutely perfect! It sounds like it would be much more comfortable for you and accessible. And with heat included, you don't have to worry about being cold in the winter at all. I really hope this works out for you! It seems like it could be a great option.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
    It sounds really perfect Yvonne I would say you have got it sorted now and about time too We are all routing for you when could you move in? You have worked hard for this think you will be rewarded for your efforts ATB
    Swgrl09 & Bigboyuk,

Thank you both for your kind words, very much appreciated thanks.

not as quick as that, I still need the O.T. assessment, here hoping the O.T. assessment recognizes that I need very sheltered housing.

the flat I seen today, was already allocated to someone. as soon as I have the assessment done, if the O.T. agrees that I need very sheltered housing. then I can phone the manager and let him know. he'll check on his computer system to see if I'm on top priority. when the next flat comes available, I'll can get offered it. I hope so.

my friend came helped me out today, we went to the bank, I had a cheque to put in. we went to the shops, then we came home, my hip went.

resting now. when coming along the hallway, in the front door, I only managed to get to the bathroom, I had to rest on my 4 wheeled walker as I could not take another step. I'll be phoning the O.T. tomorrow to find out when I get an appointment. I need something now. I hope not gonna make me wait until after xmas.

Hope everyone has good weekend. I forgot to phone the O.T., I'll just have to phone on Monday get some of the things started.
    Shabbat Shalom Everyone.

Thanks Yvonne, hope you have a nice and relaxing weekend yourself.

I had good weekend so far, thanks Swgrl09 for your kind words, very much appreciated thanks.

Went to Castle Semple with my sister and my friend, I was about to tell her about the very sheltered housing, when I decided not too, as I remembered best not too.

other than that, we had good time together. back home, I think its due to the cold weather I'm having problems with my hip. became so sore.

plus going so stiff, due to the cold, ya canny have ya heating on all the time. cost too much.

nay wonder I'm stiffing up. I do my best to move myself every day. I canny stand it being stuck in the house. its not me, I like to get out and about.

Oh well, I'll just need to manage some how for now. until I get a flat on the level or in that lovely very sheltered housing.

I'm so fed up with housing benefit, I not to get the 2 bedroom allowance back dated from September, just from December. I'm going to see the local MSP I had enough, why do I have to wait another 2 months. that's 5 months. I don't care they on 2 weeks holiday, I shouldn't need to wait until then.

That's terrible that the council are messing you about so now you have to take action also speak to your OT person about this 5 months of this is so stressful yes good idea getting your MSP involved Seems like they aren't interested in you so make some noise and make sure they listen ATB

I agree with Bigboyuk, make some noise! Your advocate should be doing that, but I'm not sure if they are. Any luck with OT today?

Page 216 of 236 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226 ... LastLast

Thread Information