Page 218 of 236 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2353

Thread: Feeling so exhausted/high's & lows.

Re: Feeling so exhausted/high's & lows.

Quote Originally Posted by swgrl09 View Post
    I hope this moves quickly, as god knows it's taken so long already! I am glad to hear you are feeling better. Have a nice weekend
    Swgrl09,

Thank you for your kind words,very much appreciated thanks.

I've just been resting this weekend. hope your having a blessed weekend.

not got enough energy today. just taking it easy.

I would like a flat that does not have a long hallway as its so tiring to go down the long hall way that I have.

I dont think the O.T gonna contact me now, guess that be in January.

other than that I'm doing alright.

was looking online for to get new pillows and painter roller & trays in the same shop, which can send through post. every time I type Painter roller & tray I end up with the little tikes drawing stuff. that's not what I asked for. gee I must be asking the wrong question, I seen it in the shop the other day, they must have it under another name.

---------- Post added at 10:43 ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 ----------

yeah I know, I should have bought it the other day, though I didnt know then, that my children are coming up to do some painting in one of the bedrooms.

Probably easier to go to the shop and safer too I don't trust online ordering what with card details that can be hacked etc, and the item(s) getting lost/damaged in transit etc HTH ATB

Bigboyuk,

Thanks for you kind words very much appreciated thanks

yes I'm going tomorrow, just the way I was feeling earlier, wanted to get them online.

Hope all goes well for you Yvonne, just catching up with your postsx

Magic,

Thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated thanks.

I was able to walk today without my walking aids, I felt really good in a very long time. it was good to be able to walk a little bit. I was so pleased at myself.

my friend, my sister and I went food shopping, I went without my wheelchair for a change, I ordered the shop scooter, it was good to get out and about. I was able to get the new pillows and pillow slips, I forgot to get the painter roll and trays, I better tell my daughter that I forgot.

back home resting. here hoping I'll be able to continue to walk without the aids tomorrow, would be nice.

what a difference a couple of extra pillows make. I'm still able to walk without my walking aids, though I still get exhausted.

just taking it easy today. Misty been on my lap most of today. Riley he been sleeping on the other chair. must be hard work being a cat.

woke up to snow on the ground, looks good when no one or cat has trodded on it, now Riley has gone out in it. Misty not so sure, I soon know if she goes out in it, comes back in all wet.

taking it easy. I phone my daughter to tell her to stay home, just cancel coming, she going to come and visit on Tuesday weather permitting, if not Tuesday will be Sunday of the following weekend.

I to take a photo of my son Adrian's old room, and send it through Facebook so she knows what kind of color of paint to buy.

I got my painter rollers & trays.

Misty gone out in the snow, well she will be wet when she comes back in, she is so comical. she back in, she did not last long out in the snow. Riley not came back in yet, he's out for the day. probably away to see his friends.

Riley came back in to get something to eat. Riley way back out. Misty at the window in the warmth.

It sounds like Riley really likes the snow! My cat doesn't like being outside. She stays in all the time. The dog loves the outdoors but hates cold weather! We've been in a cold snap and she goes out, does her business, runs right back to the door. She won't go on walks, she will turn us around and drag us back when it is this cold. Then they both just lay by the fire. What a life!

certainly heading for a depressive episode.

been feeling urg since wednesday

my bipolar sucks around this time of year (christmas and summer, the 2 worst times)

---------- Post added at 12:38 ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 ----------

Ij ust finished a massive high and a massive mannic shopping spre

we're talking over £2000 gone in a day

on junk

Page 218 of 236 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228 ... LastLast

Thread Information