Page 219 of 236 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2353

Thread: Feeling so exhausted/high's & lows.

Re: Feeling so exhausted/high's & lows.

Quote Originally Posted by swgrl09 View Post
    It sounds like Riley really likes the snow! My cat doesn't like being outside. She stays in all the time. The dog loves the outdoors but hates cold weather! We've been in a cold snap and she goes out, does her business, runs right back to the door. She won't go on walks, she will turn us around and drag us back when it is this cold. Then they both just lay by the fire. What a life!
    Swgrl09,

your cat sounds like got it right, outside too cold brrrr... I dont blame yer dog especially in cold weather. sounds funny.

Quote Originally Posted by emily67 View Post
    certainly heading for a depressive episode.

been feeling urg since wednesday

my bipolar sucks around this time of year (christmas and summer, the 2 worst times)

---------- Post added at 12:38 ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 ----------

Ij ust finished a massive high and a massive mannic shopping spre

we're talking over £2000 gone in a day

on junk
    Emily67,

So sorry to hear your going through such a high mood and dropping to a low mood, I can understand the shopping spre, can go mad and spend money that you dont have to spend and leave yer self with nothing. I now go shopping with my friend, I have told my friend not to allow me to spend anymore after I have bought one of and matching one of. tell me no more spending this works for me. I want to be in control of what I do. not allow my highs and lows to take over. it has taken such a long time to get to where I'm now. it takes practice to be able to tell oneself not to over spend.

I hope you start to feel better soon.

woke up to it being very windy, Riley pawing at me to wake up, as he was wanting to go out and be fed. A little later Riley went out after being fed, when he came back in he was looking for lots of hugs and being a big sook.

now Riley is sleeping on my wheelchair. he so cute. Misty she in the hall on my 4 wheeled walker, I petted her for little while, she loves being petted, she will grab you with her paw when she wants her belly rubbed. she so cute.

taking it easy, maybe I'll go out tomorrow for little drive, just to get out of the house for a while.

all depends on how I'm feeling.

Happy New Year, Yvonne Here's hoping 2018 brings some positive changes for you

Swgrl09,

too you too,

been out of the house over the last couple of days, was good to get out and about.

I've booked a weekend away in February, I'm looking forward to it.

Wonderful! Where are you headed?

Quote Originally Posted by swgrl09 View Post
    Wonderful! Where are you headed?
    Swgrl09,

I'm going to Skipton, I passed through it when I used to go to Bradford, I thought I would go to Skipton, is a small village. it be a wee break to get away from all this that been going on.

I'm looking forward to it. maybe go a way for the day while away, go to place I never been to before.

That sounds lovely and much needed!!!

Thanks Swgrl09,

Yesterday Misty was out, came in, was being sick several times, she was eating grass, not good that. she was not her usual self after it, she lay on my lap feeling sorry for herself, wanting extra extra attention. I gave her extra attention, as I was bit worried about her. she had nothing to eat all day after being badly sick due to eating grass. I tried to give her some water to help. she turn it down.

all I could do was pet her and give her the attention she was seeking. it was a good while later on last night that she finally ate something and had some water, she was back to her usual self. what a relief. back to being very vocal, that's my Misty a cheeky wee madam.

Aw, the dog sometimes does that when she has a belly ache ... eating grass is supposed to help them throw up. Glad she is feeling better.

Swgrl09,

I had no idea that eating grass helps them. yeah good she back to normal, very vocal.

I've not been well over the last few days, its taken a lot out of me. I was out on Saturday, not long out and the tempature had dropped to 0, I started to feel cold.

I'm back to heating myself up, even though the heating is on, I'm using my hot water bottle.

right now I've got a little energy to come online.

My sister phone me this afternoon asking me how I was, it was good to get a little chat with my sister.

I was just getting over the cold and now this, this affects my energy levels. I think one of my children came up to see me on Saturday I was not in, Adrian having a key to get it. he turned the heating on. that was a blessings because that has helped.

Page 219 of 236 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229 ... LastLast

Thread Information