Page 230 of 236 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 2353

Thread: Feeling so exhausted/high's & lows.

Re: Feeling so exhausted/high's & lows.

Good News. I'm out of the hospital, I can walk again, it gonna take time to complete goal 1, I have 2 goals to work towards. I'm determined through the Most High I will be able to do it. its like having my legs back. I can manage to walk, my new 4 wheeled walker is fantastic, I know was not suppose to use it, I had to, only way I manage to get along the hall from the taxi, to the living room. I managed to get from the taxi in the front door and into the hall, then I sat down on my 4 wheeled walker for a rest. that a bit more than I walked in the hospital. a little further each day. one of the days I will go out. I'm looking forward to it.

---------- Post added at 20:12 ---------- Previous post was at 20:11 ----------

I used my walking sticks from the taxi, I forgot to add that part in.

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Great news, Yvonne. You will feel so much better and find it easier to get about too.

Keep up the good work

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by KK77 View Post
    Great news, Yvonne. You will feel so much better and find it easier to get about too.

Keep up the good work
    KK77,

Thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated thanks.

I woke up at 5 am this morning, what a difference it made to go to the bathroom without needing the wheelchair. I used my 4 wheeled walker, it was really good to not have to wait to have strength to stand. what a difference it makes.

plus I went back to bed after, then I did not wake up until 11ish this morning, felt good to have that extra sleep. must have been the peace and quiet, no noisy ward.

just had my breakfast, i phoned the walker aid people to arrange an appointment with them to come and see that I can use the new walker well.

I need to phone the O.T to let her know I'm out of hospital and able to do that assessment.

the O.T in the Hospital going to phone the community O.T and recommend that I to get the walk in shower, she says it was due to the way I was walking told her all she needed to know.

Hope everyone has good weekend

Shabbat Shalom everyone.

just ordered myself a Tray trolley with brakes on it. the tray trolley has two trays on it. this is to help me when I make myself something to eat and a cup of tea. as I cannot carry anything.

When I make myself a cup of herbal tea, I have to slide the cup along the work top to the end of the kitchen. then I can only manage to carry my cup to the table, as it is near to the kitchen.

I seen this tray trolley in the ableworld, bought it from Ebay as it was £50 cheaper on Ebay.

I went to my bed early last night was so tired, woke up about 6am. been up for a while. if I'm tired later I can always go back to bed for a nap.

I've been doing my extra 2 steps each day starting from the front door along the hall way to the living room, all depends on my energy levels how far I get. I try and do the extra 2 steps. I do get a little further each day.

I going to do my 2 extra steps a little later on today, want to build my energy levels up a bit more.

going to make myself a cuppa herbal tea.

---------- Post added at 10:00 ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 ----------

just done my extra steps all the way to the cooker in the kitchen, I was determinded this morning. now resting. I also did a little of sweeping up and using my 4 wheeled walker to do a little at a time. only half the hall is sweeped. my friend will hopefully do the rest for me. its so exhausting.

phoned the doctors this morning, changing one of my tablets for the liquid, I was on the liquid in the hospital, due to it being more gentle on my tummy.

I would like to go to Asda today, I'm no sure how I'll feel about going out, just a bit weary about it.

I might just order online from Asda, then I dont need to face going outside, just did not think it would be a problem. the receptionist at the doctors, told me it will take me time to go outside, after not being out for over 9 months. you don't realize how big a deal it is until your wanting to go outside. maybe if I try and just go out the back garden to sit for a while, just to get used to being outside that might help.

This afternoon, I took my 1st goal was to go outside, We went to Asda. I used my 4 wheeled walker to get me to the pavement. Ronnie took my 4 wheeled walker back into the house, we took the Wheelchair with us, because I knew that going round Asda would be a longer distance to walk. I got 2 new night dresses, 2 new towels, and slippers. then we went to the cafe for a rest. then we came back up the road. I enjoyed being out for the 1st time in over 9 months. what a difference it made to get out. I had no energy to lift my 4 wheeled walker back up the steps. Ronnie went into the house to get my 4 wheeled walker so that I could walk back in from the taxi. when I got to the steps I had to wait on Ronnie to lift the walker. I was exhausted and tired.

I'm resting now.

Well done Yvonne !!!!xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    Well done Yvonne !!!!xxx
    Magic,

Thank you for your kind and encouraging words, very much appreciated thanks.

it has taken most of the night to regain some energy. I now have energy to go to the bathroom.

I fell asleep earlier, was just so tired afterwards. I will be resting tomorrow, taking it easy, I have my support worker coming tomorrow.

meals on wheels and maybe a district nurse. usually takes a couple of days for doctors to organize the district nurse.

this coming Sunday my daughter taking me to Castle Semple, I'm looking forward to it.

my friend Ronnie picked up my prescription from the doctors, he went to boots the chemist to get the medicine, their suppliers do not make those make those medicines at their suppliers. I got of them before. then he went to Loyds chemist, they too dont have that kind of medicine. I have enough, i look up to see what other chemist there is to get those medicines.

ye never would think you would have to go round all the chemists to find the one that gets those medicines.

Page 230 of 236 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232 ... LastLast

Thread Information