Hi, I'm 16 year old Male.

For about a month or two now I have been having sick thoughts about girls younger than me, sometimes as young as babys. I think horrible things, that make me disgusted at my self and the very fact that my brain in capable of such thought.

I read some things online about not attaching anxiety to such thoughts which I know is the way to get rid of them. Sometimes on a good day I manage to do this and blow the bad thoughts away. But on a bad day they consume everything I do and even having a little kid walk past triggers off a whole world a worry and bad feelings and imagery. On bad days I worry that if I don't worry about the bad thoughts that then that makes me a Pedophile. I acctually worry weather I'm worrying enough.

Sometimes I think I try to test myself, looking at a kid asking myself if I'm attracted sexually to the kid. I feel certian that I'm not but there is always that "if" constantly asking whether I am.

Please help, I am still attracted to girls my age and I have a do get with girls at partys that are my age, I just want to be normal and worry about things that other normal teenagers worry about.

I am generally socially quite an anxious person all though i have friends and get on with pretty much everyone I find my self thinking over and over some off hand comment that someone has said about me and probably didn't think twice about, but I really over think it. Or if someone doesn't text me back for ages I'm convinced that there annoyed at me or something.