Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what do people do in there spare time?

what do people do in there spare time?

As above really?

Does anyone make music and upload it to their computer? I have made a few videos and I always need back ground music but the copyright laws are strict so I use no royalties music - creative commons...

I would think quite a lot of people with anxiety do creative things?

---------- Post added at 11:51 ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 ----------

opps is this the same as the thread " tell me about your hobbies?" Sorry - just noticed

Re: what do people do in there spare time?

My main hobbies are listening to music, going to the cinema, going for walks in the countryside, digital photography, home baking and going out with friends. I also enjoy web development - in fact that is my career.

I don't make any music of my own though; I don't think I'd be very good at that.

sparkle if you are into music in a big way you'd be suprised - I got some software and it makes it very easy but the more complicated stuff will take too much time for me to learn...

I can't be motivated to do it myself on top of everything else + if it was not perfect or got critasised I would be embarressed .. Your hobbies seem like a peaceful posative selection :-)

Karate, karate and more karate!

Jigsaw puzzles and cycling and dog walking,.

playing computer game, has to be ones that have a real challenge, not like the ones that only take 2 hours to complete no matter how complex they are to do. reading my bible, and reading book of Jasher, listening to worship music and some country, 80's, 70's just a mixture of music. arts & crafts, lots more... etc...

For me it's running, walking my dog, reading, listening to music and coming on here, of course. I'm also a bit of an I.T. geek so I spend a lot of time on my PC.

I'm not in the slightest bit artistic, I'm afraid, so no making music for me. I always envy those who are creative though.

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I spend lots of my time on the Internet or playing games; I don't really do TV these days.

I am also an aspiring author for children and young adults, so I do plenty of reading and writing.

Hiya, I make my own music please check out my channel, you may use whatever songs you like: youmywifenowdave

AND
    'AV A
    PASTY

Quote Originally Posted by PanchoGoz View Post
    Hiya, I make my own music please check out my channel, you may use whatever songs you like: youmywifenowdave
    Hi
    Just been having a listen to a couple of your numbers "Driving at Night" and "A song for Mia" they are both quite good,even though its not my usual listen,there was enough going on to keep me hooked.

My Hobbies are concerts and Music(though not making my own)mostly Heavy Rock/Rock.

Walking in Norfolk lovely unspoilt countryside and small villages or the broads.

Watching sport mainly Cricket,and going online,and meeting up with friends.

hi everyone ...i try to use my interests as therapy ....reading , swimming , music , concerts , writing lyrics ..art , walking , art , films , nature , astronomy , ..i dont want to lose my passion for the things i like to do in life ..despite felling lost and low at times

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information