Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need A Break

Need A Break

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know that I'm taking a break for a few days from nmp. Over the past few weeks I've had a lot on my mind. Some of you know I sent my hubby packing a few weeks ago and was having trouble with his friend pestering me. I'm all upside down at the minute. I have to hold up my hand and say I paid him no attention these past 5 months and its not been fair on him. I think I've dwelled to much on my health anxiety and not on things that should really matter. My son and daughter whom I love with all my heart miss having their daddy at home and I feel guilty about that too. His job means he has to go away for 8 months in September and he is willing to lose out on this job promotion opportunity just so we can get back together as he knows I wouldnt move away from here so I need to know 100% what I'm gonna do. I wouldnt want him to loose out because of me making the wrong decision. It's so hard for me cos I've told myself I hate him so so much but at the same time he's such a lovely person and good to me and we will be married 12 years on 6th August. Thank you to all my true friends at nmp and please could someone look after lin cos she's a bit dopey and might loose her way in the world without me to keep her on the right track lol.

See you all in a few days.

Mandyx

Hey Mandy moo,

Aww hunni I know that this is what you have to do right now. Times are tough for you at the moment and yes you do need time out to sort things out in your head. Take your time hun and think of nothing but you and your family.

Mandy you are a dear friend of mine hun. We have shared some wicked times here and I look forward to having plenty more. You are a loving, caring and wonderful person hun and I am so glad that we have become friends.

I shall definitely miss you babe. We all care about you ye know. I wish you good luck with whatever decision you make. I know it's not an easy one hun. So clear you mind and be kind to yourself hun and heal a bit ok.

Miss ye loads ye eejit. Will be thinking of you hunni and can't wait til I have me ole mate Mandy moo back. loves ye to bits hun.

Take care of you for me ok.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Take care,

Lin.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww Mandy -
    Gonna miss ya hun :(
    Hurry back to us
    luv ya!!!
    Sandy

Hey mandy me dear!!!!
    I know things have been rough me love, i will miss chattin u!!! take care of urself and come nack all refreshed with lots of gossip and some new photos for me!!! lol
    I will try and take care of lin- though its an extremely hard and taxin task!!!
    Speak u soon!!!!
    Gemxxxxxx

Hi Mandy,

It can be good to take some time out and find the real you again, we seem to get lost in everyone elses problems sometimes and forget that we have our own to deal with. I hope you manage to sort everything out and come back refreshed and smiling.

Love

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Hi Mandy,

My friend I think you are wise to attend to things at home, especially with so much at risk! It is hard though not to think of other problems when you have this anxiety though isn't it? Mandy, I wish you only the best for you and your family through this time and you are all in my prayers. Will miss ya babe!

Bel

"Our thoughts are our reality"

Hope you get things worked out.

Love Piglet x

Aw guys thank you all so much I knew you'd understand. I will still be reading the forum it's just the chat I'm going to give a wee miss cos I don't want to be sat at the computer and hubby trying to talk to me(which has happened loads in the past). As some of you know i go to my brothers at the weekend and I've just booked my hubby a flight to come with me and he's speechless. Things are looking up and I realise just how much I've been neglecting him these past few months and I feel bad about that. My children Jimmy and Laura are so glad their daddy has moved back in and Laura even had to go to meeting with him at work today she couldnt let him out of her sight. I didnt even know he's had another promotion last month and now has over 1000 men in his care so his job is stressful enough without me being a bugger.

Thank you all for your support and I love each and every one of you(cept Lin).

HUGS FROM ME XXXXXX

Mandy
    xxxxx

And thanks Nic for no more panic x

Hi Mandy.

You poor little pea fritter lol. Hope your ok. You go and have a good rest and come back feeling better. Am here if you need me anytime. Miss ya loads.

Scooby2005
    x x

Hi Mandy,

Take care of yourself - hope everything goes well for you and your family.

Marie XXX

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information