For the last 4 months, i've experienced crippling health anxiety which prevented me from being social, having friends, hobbies, etc, it was all I could do to get through work every day. Since then I took clomipramine 20mg for 6 weeks, which quite honestly made the anxiety a lot worse, hot flushes, very bad constipation ( which lasted until a week after the clomipramine ) etc, so I feel loads better off the clomipramine, I've just started a new college course, made a ton of friends, and I feel i'm really enjoying it this time around, I think the difference is, I feel like I could really really enjoy life if this problem went away, beforehand I didn't have the motivation to get rid of the problem as I didn't really have much to go back to if I ever got better, friends etc. So now I feel ready to face the problem, but I still don't think it can all be anxiety, the pins and needles in head/arms/legs, the extreme fatigue, Rapid fluctuating heart rate, heavy sore eyes, blocked nose, face feeling really bunged up, like something is blocking it ( if that makes any sense ) And really rapid unexpected moodwings, my mood will change in the space of half an hour from depressed to totally optomistic, everything is still a struggle but I feel i'm getting somewhere, I just want to know what my problem could be and what I can do to solve it, I got a general blood test about 2 months ago and everything came back perfect and I recently had a blood pressure test and the doctor checked for signs or tumours etc, could this rule everything out?